• 1 Hr Cap - PvP PKRI
  • Melee + Binds + Range
  • Spiders - East Tree
  • Rings Allowed
  • No Corrupt
  • Post Allowed
  • Team if Crashers

Recap

Earlier this week, our Warlord Justintimme1 approached a TBK official and set up for a 1 hour PvP PKRI. The fight quickly started with Legacy death dotting on top of spider hills. TBK rushed with their ~69 options pile to our 72 options. Our first 3 piles ended up being KO's and we transitioned onto every TBK member, dropping them quickly. After about ~10 minutes fighting, TBK started to regroup at RDG. FOE crashed the fight as they piled both Legacy + TBK members. We decided to hop to a different world; this gave TBK time to regroup as FOE killed a few of their members. We gave them 10 minutes to re-group and resumed the fight at 7:35 PM EST. At this time, we had about ~78 options to their 60 options. About 10 more minutes into resuming the fight, we cleared TBK and they decided to end the fight. Shortly after TBK getting cleared, FOE tried to hit Legacy with a ~ 300+ Options pile. TBK decided to come back & along with Envy we cleared FOE in under 10 minutes.

With excellent tanking, binding and tanking from our members it turned out to be a festive night for Legacy. Thanks for the fight TBK & thank you to Envy for the AC! <3

Legacy Starting Options:

100409190943.png

The Brazilian Knights Starting Options:

100409160559.png

Ending Options

mt6lhc.jpg

Pictures

100409161242.png

screenshot076c.png

screenshot077r.png

screenshot079h.png

Proof of FOE Crashing:

2nb7znc.jpg

4k 0 deaths, looted C Dchain.

Was fun fighting pures lol, one pure was pretty funny..On death he raged "you've got to be [cabbage]ting me"

Anywayz Thanks for the fight TBK and was fun to team up together and clear them. Big TY to Envy for acing as well.

6590ew.jpg

Nice win Legacy and bailing from fighting pures is fun. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

We bailed the first time due to having a war. Envy couldn't take them alone due to the opt differential, and Legacy + TBK figured it'd be better just to hop.

They rushed us after our war was "over" and weren't ready for it. Mainly because we were still trying to confirm if TBK had walked out or not. After we got our organization back we walked up and had like 20 kills which each pile lasted really short.

Members got corrupt daggers / good amount of death runes etc so yes fighting pures is fun.

I'm not sure if you were trying to bait us / be funny here or what but if you are I'd love to see t0 fight 300 opts of pures all style while you have a planned war going on.

6590ew.jpg

We bailed the first time due to having a war. Envy couldn't take them alone due to the opt differential, and Legacy + TBK figured it'd be better just to hop.

They rushed us after our war was "over" and weren't ready for it. Mainly because we were still trying to confirm if TBK had walked out or not. After we got our organization back we walked up and had like 20 kills which each pile lasted really short.

Members got corrupt daggers / good amount of death runes etc so yes fighting pures is fun.

I'm not sure if you were trying to bait us / be funny here or what but if you are I'd love to see t0 fight 300 opts of pures all style while you have a planned war going on.

I was kidding lol, Am8 told me. :razz: You guys did great. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Congratulations on the win, Legacy, and nice options. I hope we can have a decent fight with you guys soon. :)

dw_sig_sylvari.png

Proud Leader of Dragonwood.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the clan or any of its members.

Combat Requirements: 108+ F2P Combat with 83+ Defence.

IRC Channel: #dwood on the SwiftIRC network.