Hegemony

archimage_a

Number of crysis suits being made cut to 100,000. Im still waiting for you to explain how you keep 2m troops on a budget of 170b.

At a bare minimum, it would cost you more than your entire IAG to have 2,000,000 troops

Did you just quote and answer to your own post?

Archi, do troops cost defensively,

Meant to hit edit i guess. And 90,000 a troop is the bare minimum, if your using aircraft, tanks or special troops, the cost skyrockets.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets say you Attack me with a million troops in africa. i fight for a while but loose. next thing you know, Ive got a full force attacking your west coast, and you cant do anything about it. I think my offer is very generous. I keep the one city, you get the other 2, and you and snubbe dont interfere with Madagascar.

50 of our KAF-16s have been moved to our new carrier.

Infrastructure:

Before-You can spend your way out of low infrastructure

After-You can't spend your way out of low infrastrcture.

I like after. Otherwise, loosing territory doesnt matter, 'cause you just put all your money into Infra. and come out ahead.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Yeah, I think I'll invade indonesia.

indonesiainvasion.jpg

Red arrow is 500,000 troops, 150 tanks, 300 fighter jets and 3 battle stations. Yellow is 100 stealth bombers. We arrive at the city, order a surrender immediatly. If they refuse, we attack. Stealth bombers attack areas unoccupied by my troops. If, at any time, the troop number falls below 300,000, another 100,000 will be sent to join them.

(Note: I currently have 1.2 million troops)

Edit: After the arrows have been completed, troops go to the south island, and follow invasion, starting from the east and proceeding west.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Hmm. Good point. After the arrows have been completed, troops go to the south island, and follow invasion, starting from the east and proceeding west.