Hegemony

archimage_a

Dusty it probably is better in this case just to flat out conquer the entire country (rather than supremely piss them off and leave them with most of their cities/armies)

LNYvk.png

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You arn't invading an area the size of a school playground, you are invading a country and then randomly not going further into it.

It would be like the USSR invading Rhode Island and then complaining that they didn't win despite it being a tiny area.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

It would be like the USSR invading Rhode Island while all its residents were out working off the island and an asteroid falling from the sky and destroying their army.

(Rhode island is a tiny inland state in the US dusty)

LNYvk.png

Not especially. It would be like the US army coming and kicking the USSR out....

Pakistan had its army conveniently placed exactly at the spot I decided on a whim to attack? Hmm

It would be like the USSR invading Rhode Island while all its residents were out working off the island and an asteroid falling from the sky and destroying their army.

Why is it called a bloody island if its not an island?

Dusty it probably is better in this case just to flat out conquer the entire country (rather than supremely piss them off and leave them with most of their cities/armies)

See that's silly though.

Also, just for shenanigans I took that test thingy:

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Kazakhia would like to request that Byzantium stop bombing Pakistan. That country was to be annexed by our ally, Iran

Precisely.

I'm not keeping it though.

--

The ERE mounts a sea-borne invasion of Pakistan, totalling around 780,000 troops, complete with naval and air force support.

It's mongol time!

Just keep attacking them until the country is taken Arch. Ima go play some EU3.

Pakistan had its army conveniently placed exactly at the spot I decided on a whim to attack? Hmm

Not really, they just counter attacked because your army looked like it had stalled...then it turned out to get lucky and beat your army.

Anywho:

Cost: 70,200,000,000

Treasury: 902,638,800,000

Infrastructure: 1.3

Not especially. It would be like the US army coming and kicking the USSR out....

Why is it called a bloody island if its not an island?

See that's silly though.

I think it comes from colonial days (shut up I learned the reasons for the names~ 5 years ago)

Also why is it silly? If you blitz in and take out the cities you gain a country (you could just give the land to ross when you are done anyways) while keeping a better hold on the land that you actually want.

LNYvk.png

Also why is it silly? If you blitz in and take out the cities you gain a country (you could just give the land to ross when you are done anyways) while keeping a better hold on the land that you actually want.

No I meant it was silly in that I seem to have to conquer the entire country, kill hundreds of thousands of people, just to get a tiny little strip of land from them.

Also nice to see that my infrastructure dropped by half somehow.

Anyways, now that Pakistan is under ERE control, ERE troops are kicking people out of their homes and demolishing all of Pakistan's cities, destroying the roads, salting the farmlands, and basically just destroying everything, aside from the tiny little strip of land that I originally wanted, which remains untouched. Oh, and we bring back slaves just because they're insolent bastards. They'll be used to build stuff until they starve to death.

After that's all done and Pakistan is crippled for the next millennium, the ERE withdraws back to its lands and leaves one big giant wasteland where Pakistan used to be (again, aside from that tiny little piece of land that remains under ERE control and whatnot).

Hmm.

I'm sure that Icu will like you annexing the Pakistani Wasteland Zone for him, harming his infrastructure severely.

If that's not what you're doing disregard this post.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

New invasion:

ninaf.png

Orange arrows: 150k soldiers and 70 tanks and aircraft each.

Green arrows: continue

Pink arrow: redistribute if necessary

Not on map: Invade the southernmost of the two small countries if at least 75k soldiers are left, then the northernmost if 75k soldiers or more are left.

namnlskopia.jpg

That is because he is pming me...

Me proxying is a stupid idea...

First, I will get screamed at by Dusty

Second, I will get screamed at by Dungeonal

Third, I will get screamed at by everyone else

Forth, there are other ways I could proxy...like just editing the map...

Fifth, if I was going to start playing I will reinstate Switzerland, build a fortress and then spend my time thinking up harebrained schemes(and then proving that they could work) to give me an advantage...which would get me screamed at.

So, in the interests of not getting screamed at, I have not taken over a country, proxyed, or otherwise involved myself in the gameplay. At worst I have suggested to people actions they could take, which are frequently ignored...like Sere annexing three countries...

Retech is banned from playing the game and asked me to take part in the getting rid of America...(Yeah, that sounds terrible, lets see if I can find a quote- or four)

I just had a idea, and I wanted to run it by you. Since at the moment, people are playing very passively and randomly gobbling up countries at will, it seems there could be some sort of event to shake things up.

Actually, when I left, it sorta left an oppertunity. If you think about, what are the people of America now. They had glory, they were patriotic, and they basically lost it all, essentially. But then rises a new leader, with a plan and ideas to bring America to greatness. Remind you of any historical event?

Still, even though America doesn't need to invade others, it should still fight for its independance. After all, currently it's being arbitrarily divided up, and I'm sure the people don't exactly like it. So then you could have rebellions in one of the regions randomly start each year, and if they aren't quashed, they might expand and join with other rebellions and overthrow their rulers.

It seems sorta strange that America is so easy to conquer.

Well, it's America for god's sakes. The people are deeply religious, stubborn, and irrational. Oh, I had a great idea.

Sarah Palin returns from exile (my old government exiled her), to lead a populist revolution against the European oppressors!

But Americans have a god complex, and have the military capability to back it up. It could be just like world war two. The Americans unleash their decade advanced F-22s, and use their technology and surprise to overwhelm the European powers in North America.

Not saying that it should be too powerful, but I don't think it should be just a piece of cake. I can always provide some Sarah Palin quotations and speeches if you decide to go with that.

As stated Retech is BANNED...so he couldn't do that.

As from me being creative with Sarah Palin....I know next to nothing about Sarah Palin...More than that, what I do know wouldn't do squat.

'Hello I have a gun, are you a bear? I don't care, I believe you are a bear.' *Mass Fire Fight*

Which is boring as hell, well, in text anyway....

We showed that complicated uprisings and such just annoyed people, so it was easier to have a debate...which just about everyone who plays hegemony seems to enjoy.

Yes, twas me all a long! Mwahahahahahahahahahahha!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.