Dungeoneering Skill

CruelKiller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weapons are too expensive lol....I'm not in the mood to spend a month of my lifetime just to get 90k tokens....I wish jagex makes the rewards cheaper <.<

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

Lol gratz jack on being able to no-life :) Shout out to icey and osk in my clan who were 8th and 10th in the highscores :)

Yeh, it wont have a big affect to CWA as there can be rules to stop it, but PvP will be affected. Damn pures.

trjccc1.png

Proud Titans Revolution Council Member

^ Agreed... about the whole thing lol. Pures definitely gona take full advantage of this stuff. And wow nice, 8th and 10th. o.o

Don't encourage them there no lif-urz :o

the whole thing's rubbish, You need to get the skill to 70 to obtain one of them shiney new weapons. It takes 104mil xp to get 120 complete mastery. It's a minigame not a skill

I don't like it.

tbh it'd be a bit like introducing a clan wars level. The more you play and win clan war fights the higher youre level gets. Doesn't actually DO anything just shows you're good at that particular minigame.

Think pures might try and get the 2h for a k0 weapon in f2p pvp. Other than that it's quite clearly not worth the effort.

But it's bloody well addictive I'll give them that :P

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

they make a lot of updates that aren't even fun......only the rewards motivates people to play :/

Some people find it a lot of fun...

dungeoneering2.png

showoff!!!

oh well, lets just say I still don't get it lol

and what Krist said :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

obviously these new items will have have an effect on the clan world/pvp, but i dont think any1 would risk taking to pvp cause its takes like alot of time to get tokens to buy a weapon from the dungeioneering guy. However its up to clans to decide weather they can be used or to have a cap on them, these new weapons are known to be better then r scim not so sure about it being better then corrupt. Im sure in most clan fights these weapons will not be allowed as they will cause too many fast k0's and makes it harder for people to tank.

^ Agreed... about the whole thing lol. Pures definitely gona take full advantage of this stuff. And wow nice, 8th and 10th. o.o

Don't encourage them there no lif-urz :o

the whole thing's rubbish, You need to get the skill to 70 to obtain one of them shiney new weapons. It takes 104mil xp to get 120 complete mastery. It's a minigame not a skill

I don't like it.

tbh it'd be a bit like introducing a clan wars level. The more you play and win clan war fights the higher youre level gets. Doesn't actually DO anything just shows you're good at that particular minigame.

Think pures might try and get the 2h for a k0 weapon in f2p pvp. Other than that it's quite clearly not worth the effort.

But it's bloody well addictive I'll give them that :P

Contradiction imo.

6590ew.jpg

Will be used much more in cwa, certainly not pvp. I'll be getting wars with them ON- because unlike corrupt where the richest players get the advantage, this actually requires skill and time to get. I don't see why i shouldn't give that advantage to players who are dedicated enough to get it.

31 dungeoneering in 2 days- get on my level.

t98jd1.jpg

Will be used much more in cwa, certainly not pvp. I'll be getting wars with them ON- because unlike corrupt where the richest players get the advantage, this actually requires skill and time to get. I don't see why i shouldn't give that advantage to players who are dedicated enough to get it.

Geuss I'm above your level bruv (35 or something in two days)

6590ew.jpg

Will this affect the clan world? Might Make Tanking Harder And Give Clans/Teams Alot more k0 power.

If so CWA or PVP? CWA since most wouldn't risk items that take a long time to get, it's like bringing rc staves to PvP which most people don't do.

Will this new weapons be considerred as the corrupt items? yes, i think that quite alot of people would rather have Dungeoneering items and corrupt off because some would think that these items are over-powered

trunderbanner.png

Will this new weapons be considerred as the corrupt items? yes, i think that quite alot of people would rather have Dungeoneering items and corrupt off because some would think that these items are over-powered

We can't always be stuck with warring with rune everytime. Gets boring after a while , these items might make things more fun and interesting :)

ranksf.png

"Don't judge me by your own standards, because you know nothing about me"

Skipping school doesn't count... and im back to 28 thanks to rollback.

t98jd1.jpg

Skipping school doesn't count... and im back to 28 thanks to rollback.

Rollback was only 30mins, shouldn't affect you that many lvls unless you nolifed hardcore during the glitch.

6590ew.jpg

The only major thing this skill will affect is the pull of most clans during these weeks, most people want to skip wars/events to get higher dungeoneering.

I think you could compare it with Corrupt items, although this requires more skill, rather then money.

Nevertheless I think it will most likely be something to showoff in CWA.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Lol gratz jack on being able to no-life :) Shout out to icey and osk in my clan who were 8th and 10th in the highscores :)

Yeh, it wont have a big affect to CWA as there can be rules to stop it, but PvP will be affected. Damn pures.

Knowing how to get 2k xp per game is hardly no-lifing lol. If I was no-lifing I'd be like 50+ by now. Still 47. :mellow:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

they make a lot of updates that aren't even fun......only the rewards motivates people to play :/

dungeoneering2.png

redfat118dungeon.png

Once i went to sleep. Dam reset has put me back like 4 levels.

Btw what glitch? I got put back alot and i didnt glitch lol.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

dungeoneering2.png

redfat118dungeon.png

Once i went to sleep. Dam reset has put me back like 4 levels.

Btw what glitch? I got put back alot and i didnt glitch lol.

lol nice ranking

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Red Fat owns. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

1 question: If pures are gonna be wanting to use this in PvP, then they would lose it when they die? So its permanent? Would be worth the time then.

p.s. Red and jack, got any tips for fast xp? :)

trjccc1.png

Proud Titans Revolution Council Member

Duo/Trio with people your level or higher level.

Genesis Leader

Duo/Trio with people your level or higher level.

Nah. Soloing is best exp, get it right :P >.>

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.