Downfall+Ascension defeats Legacy+Envy

Thehitman324

Nice. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Great Job guys was a lot of fun...

Great job to Legacy and Envy as well... you guys did amazing for being down so much in the end <3

Shout out to my boy Ralphy for getting K0ed for afking again

Shout out to Dandaman cause I love him and want to have his babies

Lol at Cass for skipping.

Hi, my name is Ralph, and I approve this message. Can't wait for Downfall to pile me while I'm at the keyboard FFS. Just one time? Obviously you have someone watching me IRL waiting for me to turn around from my keyboard.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Great job to Legacy and Envy as well... you guys did amazing for being down so much in the end <3

Hi, my name is Ralph, and I approve this message. Can't wait for Downfall to pile me while I'm at the keyboard FFS. Just one time? Obviously you have someone watching me IRL waiting for me to turn around from my keyboard.

No sweetie... It's the Nanny Cam I put in the shower.... why are you taking showers in the middle of a war anyways?

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

No sweetie... It's the Nanny Cam I put in the shower.... why are you taking showers in the middle of a war anyways?

Ralph plays dirty. He felt really gross mid war and had to clean up a bit. But srsly ralph stop going afk lmao

6590ew.jpg

Ralph plays dirty. He felt really gross mid war and had to clean up a bit. But srsly ralph stop going afk lmao

Seems I've been caught. BAIL SOUTH!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.