Do you join and talk in clan chats?

Youmu

So, the questionnaire is as follows. Do you join and talk in clan chats?

Personally, I sometimes join the chats, depending on what I'm doing. If I do join the chats, I talk either a lot or not at all.

The chats that I join are the HYT chat, and my recently created F2P Dungeoneering chat.

So, what about you guys? :)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I usually join HYT chat or my own chat if I want to talk with my friends. I try to control myself for the most part and

not dominate the flow of chat(not too much a problem in HY, lots of people to keep it balanced), but sometimes I

can't help it. I'll usually lurk in the background for a minute or two before jumping in to the conversation.

I usually lurk around. I join big chats like Zezima's and Lady Heinous's but I don't really converse.

I do chat in my own cc because one of my good friends is always in there lul.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

All I do is use Clan Chat's when I'm online, it's all I find interesting now so my answer to your question is Yes!

And the Clan Chat which I use the most (Rarely any other) is Mod Mmg's clan chat.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I only use the penguin ones so normally yes.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Normally in Sodbforum clan chat, I used to go to the blogscape chat called bsc but all that drama and ownership changing made me go to smaller chats such as my close friends and small communities.

Low_C.png

Yeah, whenever I'm on Runescape

All my friends are from Funorb, so I usually just sit in Elvemage or Zezima's chats in silence. I haven't had proper conversations in them since Elvemage was unbanned though

If Jagex ever manage to bring clanchats to Funorb I'll probably have other friend's chats to go to

I still consider clanchats one of Runescape's best or most useful updates though