Dungeoeneering

My_Eggs

Ok, so I'm level 60 dungeoneering and I enjoy the skill. Recently I had a Promethium Spear p++ and a Promethium Platebody bound. I went into a game with a guy I had just met and the Rammernaut ended up being the boss. The guy I partnered up with got the drop from it, and it turned out to be a Primal Maul. I wanted it, but he said no. I clicked to end t he dungeon, and the 1 minute timer started. He then runs over to the door across the room and drops the maul. I ran over and picked it up. I quickly destroyed my Promethium Platebody, and right as I clicked to bind the maul, he clicked to exit. Now I'm stuck with only my spear, no maul, and no platebody. I'm pissed and don't feel like training the skill for a while now just cause of this [wagon] that screwed me over.

Anyways, just wanted to get that off my chest and rant a bit. Thanks for reading.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Never do group activities with people you don't know.

If it makes you feel better, most high level players feel the promy spear is better than the primal maul anyway, and I'm sure you can find someone here to make you another plate...

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Never do group activities with people you don't know.

If it makes you feel better, most high level players feel the promy spear is better than the primal maul anyway, and I'm sure you can find someone here to make you another plate...

I got my plate as a drop. Before that I'd asked around on here for almost a week and no one has wanted to make me one. I've even offered to pay for it.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Yea, coop with people you don't know rarely works out in online games, and we're talking every game across the board.

But the last few random people I grouped up with before that turned out to be really cool people whom I decided to add, and they were good players aswell. I've gone back on more raids with them since and it's all worked out well.

But the last few random people I grouped up with before that turned out to be really cool people whom I decided to add, and they were good players aswell. I've gone back on more raids with them since and it's all worked out well.

Well, the vast majority of Dungeoneers are very bad at co-op-ing well with others.

That's why solo dungeons ftw. (Even though it's less exp.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

dw, it's character building ;)

*hug*

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Well, the vast majority of Dungeoneers are very bad at co-op-ing well with others.

That's why solo dungeons ftw. (Even though it's less exp.)

Actually Solo dungeoning averages out to faster levels, and F2P dungeoning makes it even faster since there's almost same EXP rate with easier dungeons in F2P.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Random people in your party seem to know what's best for you...

Timekitt: Mr Meleer, could I have your death runes so I can continue to drag youthrough the dungeon?

MrMelee: wut ur range?

Timekitt: 75

MrMelee: Use Range Then!

Needless to say, I GTFO