Arch Angelz VS Corrupted Knights

DGK

archangelzbanner.jpg

[big]VS[/big]

8a77c.png

CK Ml : http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=cruel_killer

AA Ml : http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=sunset

So we had a 30 Minute Preparation war against Corrupted Knights. We got a pretty good pull of 24 People. Also the Corrupted Knights pulled 18 (With Friends). We ended up getting many Quick K0es and also magnificent Spamming! We did really good and I`m happy with all of you! Good Job guys! Starting was 24 vs 18 , Ending 12 vs 0.

Starting

-----------

954a4.png

Pictures Of the war

---------------------------

954db.png

954de.png

954e1.png

954e2.png

954e4.png

954ea.png

954ec.png

954f3.png

954f7.png

954f8.png

954fa.png

954fc.png

954fd.png

954ff.png

Ending

---------

95501.png

Good Fight CK. Thanks for fight. .

Recruit me pl0x?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[23:07:21] -[CS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 009leo Sk is in clan: Tempted Killers Future Applicants ( URL: http://www.rs-tempted.com/ )

[23:09:18] <@Dandaman619> .clan shangi8

[23:09:19] -[CS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Shangi8 was not found in the RSHSC.

[23:11:35] <@Dandaman619> .clan av koutla6 0

[23:11:35] -[CS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Av Koutla6 0 was not found in the RSHSC.

[23:11:50] <@Dandaman619> .clan av koutla6 o

[23:11:50] -[CS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Av Koutla6 O was not found in the RSHSC.

[23:19:05] -[CS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Vtedech is in 4 clans. | Clans: Afro Warriorz FTW, Elite Empire, Ms Frutiiees Fl, Team Corrupt Beasts | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Vtedech

bleh cbf to double check if i did it right, celtics game on >.> (Rondo is a balla sup)

Either your ml needs to be updated or you brought ppl not on ml.

6590ew.jpg

Names changes:

Av Koutla60 - Koutla60

009leo Sk - The Cow

Vtedech is AA, he should be on our junior list....

Thank you Dan for letting me know :unsure:

Niteblade, we became a team after we started dieing as an official

95423.png

hahaaap.jpg

im not ck anymore but this seems like cheat isnt it?result can change alot on this score just using some of my clan experiences

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Yea, cruel. I told rizzle to mention this in his post. Abkb...I don't know what the hell he was doing. I apologize, however Crovax King went around the South west trees, which I thought were out of bounds for this war. However, we never really discussed that, as it was short prep, made rules in 2 minutes.

Both sides had issues with snipe cap I think, wasn't the cleanest war. CK put up a good fight though.

Yea, cruel. I told rizzle to mention this in his post. Abkb...I don't know what the hell he was doing. I apologize, however Crovax King went around the South west trees, which I thought were out of bounds for this war. However, we never really discussed that, as it was short prep, made rules in 2 minutes.

Both sides had issues with snipe cap I think, wasn't the cleanest war. CK put up a good fight though.

seems like he didnt post his bounds

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Also the Corrupted Knights pulled 18 (With Friends).

95902.png

which friends would those be? every1 there is on our memberslist.

you guys refused to drop to +/-1 as the rules were agreed on and wanted a +5 advantage to you? how does that make sense. and also broke the sniper cap? if that wasnt enough abkb would go out of bounds everytime he was piled as cruel killer posted.

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

I think by friends Rizzle means Winter1387, probably because Winter was DK and is still GX as well as CK. Crovax, GX is official.

We requested a +5 because of the massive level difference (you had no 105-, we had probably 10?) and the difference in experience (as you know from one of our members getting one banged.)

I'd like to apologize to CK for Abkb again, I understand if you count this as a win for you and a loss for Aa. Personally, I think Aa did pretty good this war, and Ck did an amazing job of keeping up (thanks to your tankers) after we extended our lead to 6-7.