Barrows

All_Is_Great

I've decided to do barrows until I can afford a steel dragon for my house. So I've got a couple questions.

1. Which bank should I use, Burgh de Rott or house tele + Canifis?

2. I have a full guthans set that I bought for this specifically, and I use sol + slayer dart. What should my inv setup be? How many prayer pots/ pure sets/ food should I bring?

EDIT:

Another question I thought of, since I'd be using the specs on other weapons (ex. dds, ags), would it be better to use a void mace + CoG when maging?

Staurolite.png

I would definatley house tele then use canifis.

Secondly i would consider taking maybe 1 P pot, 1 Sup restore and 1 pure set, This should last around 4 or 5 chests easily - Adapating your invo depening on how many trips you want to do per invo would mean just having 1 more dose of everything per chest.

Foodwise - Just monks.

I find doing anymore than 4 chests in an invo boring and frustrating running out - running out takes only a minute less than banking and running back from Canfis bank.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

House+Canafis

Have a House Altar

Banking would only take a minute or two at most.

Like the guy above me, Monks are best; less than sharks, better than lobbies. Guthans should reduce the amount of food you'll eat+SoL special should help out in tunnels using no prayer.

Barrows is pretty straightforward and there's at least a thousand ways to do it.

Seriously, what's will all these threads with people asking how to do barrows at 110+ combat? No offense but we did it old school with mystic, red hides and a dragon scimitar :lol:

soulthresher.png

House tele for sure, it gives you access to an altar.

Honestly, barrows is so easy, just make like 2 or 3 trips and see how it goes. You might need more prayer pots, you might need more food... With guthans, you'll probably want more prayer pots. Super sets are kinda unnecessary, I mean you'll only be melee'ing 1, maybe 2 brothers and the tunnel monsters are weak. They are so weak to magic that mage pots are also overkill.

Lagatag.png

House+Canafis

Have a House Altar

Banking would only take a minute or two at most.

Like the guy above me, Monks are best; less than sharks, better than lobbies. Guthans should reduce the amount of food you'll eat+SoL special should help out in tunnels using no prayer.

Barrows is pretty straightforward and there's at least a thousand ways to do it.

Seriously, what's will all these threads with people asking how to do barrows at 110+ combat? No offense but we did it old school with mystic, red hides and a dragon scimitar :lol:

Yup I did it with mystic too. I'm just wondering since I went a couple rounds with guthans, but still had to use a lot of food for some reason...

I'll go try again.

Staurolite.png

This is the set-up I use for 35+ chests per trip:

barrowssetup.png

When you get to barrows first kill Karil (make sure you pot up with your pure set) using DDS spec/whip with Protect from Ranged and Piety. Next kill Ahrim with your whip and remaining prayer. Now all you have to do is ice blitz the melee brothers and if you ever need to, use Guthans to heal up in the tunnels. The few pieces of food are there for emergencies. I use 1 dose of prayer potion per chest.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

This is the set-up I use for 35+ chests per trip:

barrowssetup.png

When you get to barrows first kill Karil (make sure you pot up with your pure set) using DDS spec/whip with Protect from Ranged and Piety. Next kill Ahrim with your whip and remaining prayer. Now all you have to do is ice blitz the melee brothers and if you ever need to, use Guthans to heal up in the tunnels. The few pieces of food are there for emergencies. I use 1 dose of prayer potion per trip.

Wow, thanks! I'll be sure to try it out

Staurolite.png

MY SET UP

Wow, thanks! I'll be sure to try it out

No problem, with that method you can pretty much stay till you run out of prayer pots/ get bored/ or if you're lucky, fill your pack with barrows items (I've actually done that before lol).

Goodluck. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.