Divine Forces vs The Rising

jstunit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38dhMNMlWMY

The Rising clan approached myself on Sunday about having a fight with us. After some discussion we came to a decision and decided to fight today with the following rules.

~Rules~

1 hour 30 min Cap.

15 sniper cap

Spiders - Gds rock

All Styles

No corrupt allowed

Stop to clear crashers

Divine Forces arrived on world 136. TR decided to defend at east tree. The fight started off with DF charging Nicksta. After 5 minutes we decided to send our SAS sniper unit. TR also had snipers on us so we swiftly cleared them and looked for there pile. For around the first 30 minutes there was a constant clash of piles and great spam, binding, tanking shown from both clans. Later on in the fight it seemed we had the advantage as TR had recalled there snipers and our blast unit was able to cast freely. At this point some clan rushed us with about 20 people and we're quickly cleared with the assistance of The Rising. Once the fight restarted at West tree there was no looking back for DF. There was just transition after transition whilst we followed TR's pile with our 15 man sniper unit placed upon TR's pile. As 10:00 GMT | 5:00 EST approached the cap came to an end. I would like to thank TR for the fun, clean fight as they were a great challenge. I hope we can have some more in the future.

~DF starting~ 204 Options

may102010tr.png

~TR Starting~ 204 Options

~DF ending~ 264 Options

a8b72.png

~TR ending~ 180 Options

~Some pictures from the fight~

a8b76.png

a8b84.png

2j5rt1.png

a8b73.png

a8b75.png

I would like to thank DK for acing, your efforts shall be repaid.

Original topic can be found by clicking here