Dungeoneering

L0rdAki

I <3 dungeoneering now that i've gotten into it.

However, I dunno what I should spend my tokens on, and how long it will take me to get to 80ish soloing.

I almost flat-out refuse to do teams, I'm on at odd times compared to the rest of the world and often only get one dungeon done at a time before having to log (this is 4x4, too.)

Advice? (I know exp goes up fairly exponentially, or at least a high gradient linear. getting like 1k exp per dungeon atm.)

Drops: Black Mask.

Clue rewards: Sara Plate, 2 Robins, Some other random stuff.

I <3 dungeoneering now that i've gotten into it.

However, I dunno what I should spend my tokens on, and how long it will take me to get to 80ish soloing.

I almost flat-out refuse to do teams, I'm on at odd times compared to the rest of the world and often only get one dungeon done at a time before having to log (this is 4x4, too.)

Advice? (I know exp goes up fairly exponentially, or at least a high gradient linear. getting like 1k exp per dungeon atm.)

The first question is one I can't answer, just look over the rewards and see which one catches your eye.

As for the second question, you shouldn't be so stubborn. You should start doing teams when you reach level 40. As for the experience, it's highly exponential, although it won't really start showing until you hit the 60s.

I'm only stubborn because getting a good team who knows what they're doing is hard, harder with my low levels and even harder when you're only on like once a day or so, for a single dungeon :|

Edit: They all catch my eye, but only some of them are really worth it, not much use investing points in something like the bonecrusher when there's better things like Chao Long.

I'm only stubborn because getting a good team who knows what they're doing is hard, harder with my low levels and even harder when you're only on like once a day or so, for a single dungeon :|

Edit: They all catch my eye, but only some of them are really worth it, not much use investing points in something like the bonecrusher when there's better things like Chao Long.

Whether the team is good or not, solely depends on how the leader handles things. Just host for yourself, it isn't hard, and you can control the tempo you go at. More experienced players are harder to handle in my opinion, they tend to have strong opinions on difficulty, map size, general level of intelligence of their teammates, thoroughly arrogant, pompous, etc. Don't be afraid to take risks and be greedy, this skill is highly based on how dedicated you can be to a cause.

As for the rewards, Chaotic weapons are better than Godswords (disregarding their special), I don't think you can have any higher standards.

I strongly suggest against you doing only solos that is how I started out and it is horrible xp. I just use RS forums to find teams and I can usually find good solid teams within a few minutes although with you not being 130+ that may be a bit more difficult but you can always try.

tkoblitz.png

If you want to solo, it will take a few months of no-lifing to get 80. Meanwhile, I got my rapier in about 3 weeks of casual playing just a few large maps a day (team of 5).

But, your choice.

I'm not maxed though...far from it, my stats suck.

How would I go about finding a team that doesn't suck and fits my regime?

Personally, my plan is to get 50 then spend tokens on a scroll of life so i can maximize farming exp while i train dungeoneering. then, once i get to 60 or 62 i'll just save my tokens then start on slayer/range again. since its harder and harder to find good teams as i get higher and higher.

ps- try world 2

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Coal bag and arcane stream necklace are must gets, so get those first :thumbup:

Personally, I recommend just finding one or two folks to rush small dungeons at com 6 on 2:2/3:2/4:3/5:3 difficulty UNTIL FLOOR 31+

Then find a good clan and get together and do large 5:4, 5:3 dungeons on floor 31-35

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Coal bag and gem bag are both nice AND super cheap. I think the gem bag must also be great for lots of annoying quests where you need to use gems on stuff.

Bonecrusher is nice; good if you're planning to do some extensive slaying at monsters like Fire Giants or Trolls.

Arcane Stream Necklace is loved by most.

Tome of life is really nice.

I think I'd also like the prayers (Augury looks great!), but they seem very expensive.

stormveritas.png

Heh heh heh, arcane stream necklace. That thing is beastly. It pretty much makes the 3rd Age Ammy totally useless now.

I'd totally be down to d-ing with you. I'm only level 22 atm and my CB stats aren't fantastical, but I've got some decent other skills. Shoot me up a PM.