MTK

MazteR

hello, i just done Throne of Miscellania and Royal Trouble, and i heard that MTK is a great way to earn money ( ~1m/day? ). So i searched some on the forum but couldnt find so good and updated topics on my question.

So i woundering:

what i should put my workers on?

how much money should i put in (have around 5m to spare on this atm)?

will i always earn on this and not loosing money?

how often should i visist the place?

and any tips etc?

Thnx for all answers!

meeizter.png

put 10 workers on herbs and 5 on either maples or raw fish.

Put at least 1.25m in and make sure when you go once a week you put enough in for 1.25m again.

All you have to do is go once a week to get your rating to 100% and collect your supp;lies and put more money in

You will always profit from this.

It's great money that you do nothing for!

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Either:

10 raw fish and 5 coal

or

10 raw fish and 5 maples

Best method is make sure u have atleast 2 - 3 mil in there so that it stays above 750k for atleast a week.

Go once a week (CIP fairy ring) gget favour bk to 100%

Collect the stuff and drop 525k into coffers (cost for 7 days)

You will always make profit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Every 10 days is more efficient for collecting. You have a higher chance of obtaining herb seeds/bird's nests/gems/etc. I personally put 10 workers on herbs and 5 on coal. I average about 3m profit per week.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I personally put 10 workers on herbs, 5 on maples.

You can check out this calculator for more detailed information:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Miscellania

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

oh duh totally forgot herbs when i did my post

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Advisor Ghrim(sp?)

The same guy u talk to for 90% of the quest

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Talk to Advisor Grimm in second floor of Misc castle for collecting. Ask how the kingdom is faring and he'll mention your favor and if you want what the workers have collected. It get's auto sent to your bank. If you don't have enough room, Grimm will tell you and you have to clear some bank space.

imevil.jpg

Also every few days do some tasks on the island to up your approval rating. Every 1-3 days is more then fine.

Personally what I do:

During my farming runs, I do bushes to:

Lyre teleport + fremmy boots --> Buy vial / feathers in Remmenik (deposit @ seer) --> Miscellania --> Barbarian fishing method to catch tuna/sword (while wearing fremmy boots) 1 to 3 fishes for max rating. --> Then the bush check / berries picked --> Buy 1k feathers from each of the fish mongers on the island.

Great way to benefit from the whole effort.

Also: Bring an axe /rake and CIP fairy ring. Works great to.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Also every few days do some tasks on the island to up your approval rating. Every 1-3 days is more then fine.

Personally what I do:

During my farming runs, I do bushes to:

Lyre teleport + fremmy boots --> Buy vial / feathers in Remmenik (deposit @ seer) --> Miscellania --> Barbarian fishing method to catch tuna/sword (while wearing fremmy boots) 1 to 3 fishes for max rating. --> Then the bush check / berries picked --> Buy 1k feathers from each of the fish mongers on the island.

Great way to benefit from the whole effort.

Also: Bring an axe /rake and CIP fairy ring. Works great to.

I feel compelled to point out this is an utter time waste to do unless you up there neway (eg doing farm runs)

You can drop down to something like 80% favour b4 it makes a noticeable impact on final profits/loses.

If ur using the weekly collect or 10 day collect method just do favour then, as in tht amount of time u barely hit the low 90s

Plv6Dz6.jpg