What is there to do in f2p?

L0rdAki

Got 40m odd cash, only got 2 equip spaces free (weapon and shield, lumby ring in ring spot), no free spots in bank. May or may not have resources banked (raw lobs, ores, ect). Sw cape, black mask, black dhide, b gloves/d boots equipped.

What is there to do? 0_0

I'll check and see if I have a placeholder for a specific item on a case by case basis. Definatly do have things like whatever ores lrc drop, rune spaces, rune pick/axe, hammers, ect.

Drops: Black Mask.

Clue rewards: Sara Plate, 2 Robins, Some other random stuff.

Members items don't count towards your F2P bank space, so just clear out the F2P items that you don't use to make room.

You could do firemaking with maples or yews, fish/drop at barbarian village, fist of guthix, flipping, dungeoneering, superheating. That's just a few things that I know are alright in F2P. I wouldn't bother mining, woodcutting, training combats, or runecrafting in F2P, though

I've got about 100 f2p items that are valuable... I'm putting up a bank pic now, to show you guys what i've got/what I could clear out.

I tried banking my members stuff that i'm wearing, it won't let me, i have no idea why (sw cape/black dhide/ect).

EDIT:

nonmem.jpg

There's only really a couple things I would do on F2P that's worthwhile, those being

-Firemaking

-Fist of Guthix for tokens

-Great Orb Project for Runecrafting Tabs

Although that''s just me, I'd personally just not play F2P altogether, lol (No offense to you free players!)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Dungeoneering, Great Orb Project, Fist of Guthix, revenant hunting, Duel Arena, Clan Wars, runite mining, Stronghold of Player Safety cockroach killing.

Just to name a few.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sell/drop most/all of these:

Empty Vials

Antifire Shields

Mind Runes

Body Rune

Chaos Runes

Cosmic Runes

Air, Water, Earth staffs

Pure and Rune essence

Hammer

Chisel

Knife

Thread

Tinderbox

Lobster Pot

Harpoon

Rope

Nets

Needle

Rune Hatchets and Pickaxes

Buckets

Spades

Swordfish

Raw/cooked Lobsters

Clue items (iron? 2h, Iron platebody, Power amulet, Diamond Ring, Rune warhammer, Wilderness capes, Maple shortbow, Addy med, Mith legs, Studedded chaps, Iron longsword?, Iron kiteshield, Adamant Square shield

Feathers

Black Dagger

Raw Tuna/Swordfish

Sapphires/Emeralds/Rubies/Diamonds

Coal, Gold, Mithril, Adamant Ore

Rune full helm

Rune Scimitar

Amulet of Magic

Bronze ARrows

Mith Kite

Mith warhammers

Mith hatchets

Mith platebodiy

Adddy platelegs

And buy back what you need.

Inf, it's due to irl circumstances...

Bamboot, that stuff is slayer-related drops I wish to alch.

Son, I can't do half of those, no bank space and my equipped items are around 3m in members.

Blade...I'll read that list after dinner :D

I want to amass 1m in alchs though D:

I suppose that i'm not going to get anything fruitful done. Suppose I manage to bank my gear and go dunging, i've got a gorg p++ spear bound and 125 arg arrows...what happens to them?

I suppose that i'm not going to get anything fruitful done. Suppose I manage to bank my gear and go dunging, i've got a gorg p++ spear bound and 125 arg arrows...what happens to them?

You get an option to destroy them in order to bind f2p items. Ps. dungeoneering xp sucks in f2p with over 90 combat compared to p2p and f2p under 90cb :P
Sephy.png

All the trouble I had to go through to get that gorg spear...-_-

No thanks -_-

Flipping. It's limited to rune sets and ores in f2p, no? (fair idea of what to do here, buy 1% below mid and sell 1% above).

Fishing at karamja point: cash/hour, using lumby ring and/or the noting npc?

Mining: I hate it, but need to train it. Powermine iron, or bank coal? (not overly worried about time efficiancy, I'd value time much lower in f2p, like 50k an hour).

Fm: any uses at all? :L:L

Smithing: If I did something like mith plates, how much gp/exp? Will the future smithing update be that badass?

you could get atleast 70 fm so you can burn the highest logs you can get in daemonheim. (higher logs = less food burnt.)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

So a few things have come to my mind:

-No Armour fog: get enough tokens for battle robes and thei lucrative street price :3

-get reqs for seers diary 3 (ee): I can't get the fletching, but can get the cook/fish/fm reqs for sure.