The Gladiatorz vs. Genocide

Knightmar3

We set out on an hour-prep p2p PK trip with 13 or so people. On our second world, we heard there was a small team at chaos dwarves heading north, so we went after them, heading in their direction. When we got to GDZ, we hit who we assumed to be the team we were after, taking out a good number of options. Roughly 5 minutes into the fight, we were told that it was a fight between Genocide and NR and that we were crashing, so we left the fight and headed back to Chaos Dwarves.

We continued to walk around until we eventually ran into Genocide on the hill north of Clan Wars. After several minutes of fighting, we didn't care too much for the gear we were seeing, so we regrouped inside CWA to discuss what we should do. Seeing that we had similar opts and that we were having success, we went back out to continue the fight. After a short fight, we took control of the hill as Genocide had gone into CWA.

Figuring they were returning the favor to us and would come back out (which is understandable), we held our ground waiting for them to come back out. Genocide then took position around Sperm Hill, so we rushed and started another battle.

picture011-16.png

We quickly cleared them and took position at Sperm Hill, waiting for another encounter. The next 5 minutes consisting of several Genocide members trying to lure us north to CWA Hill. We stood our ground, trying to keep the fight a bit away from single, but no Genocide were left in sight. Assuming Genocide had called it off, we took ending opts.

100604195042.png

picture008-13.png

We continued to walk around, until one of our members received a target from Genocide. We walked down from GDZ to intercept them, doing so at Chaos Dwarves. We once again cleared Genocide, with their stragglers bailing to CWA. Once again thinking Genocide had called it off, we took ending opts.

100604200938.png

We continued to walk around while some Genocide members tried hugging CWA to chin and barrage us. We quickly disposed of Dylanups and his chins before we headed back east of farm where a cluster of Genocide were piling some of our members. We disposed of Genocide, including Kgmb and his Zammy robes. Once Genocide started to bail, we chased their remaining members around graveyard while some returned to 1-item and wrath us. For one last time, we took ending opts. This time, Genocide were nowhere in sight and rushed onto RSC to claim "victory" over us.

Final Ending:

100604203159.png

picture050.png

Some kills and pics

100604191845.png

vyuwzk.png

r0boy.png

1e3e9.png

picture028-7.png

picture042-2.png

immortals3tv9.jpg

Good job Gladz, looked fun :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

my question is how on earth did u clear genocide with 13 people? you must of been fighting a very small portion of them i thought genocide had 120 opts at that fight O.o

kristn.png

my question is how on earth did u clear genocide with 13 people? you must of been fighting a very small portion of them i thought genocide had 120 opts at that fight O.o

According to what I've read, they had less than we had on TS by the end of the run-in (we had 24). It was at 10PM EST that we started PK'ing, so it's no surprise that big numbers weren't involved.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Genocide calls vr/friends/randomers, plus, they lied about hacing 120 opts.

Good Job Gladz.

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to what I've read, they had less than we had on TS by the end of the run-in (we had 24). It was at 10PM EST that we started PK'ing, so it's no surprise that big numbers weren't involved.

thanks for the explanation and gratz

kristn.png