Does miasmic's effect work on monsters?

mister_moocky

Doubt neones really tried to find out.

The rune cost + the required stupidly expensive degrading staff + having to be on pvp world kinda makes doing nething but pking with them pointless u'd be guranted to loose even if u didnt' get killed by a pker

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Plus you only need to equip it for one cast, which makes it pretty useful for bosses.

Huh. Keep in mind that it requires you to be on ancients for the boss (annoying with gw) and you'd need the spell to hit. Interesting idea for bosses though....

I'd assume it would.

Hmm, this could - maybe - be useful for those crazy solo corp'ers.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Spellbook Swap MIGHT be viable as well, due to the only 1 cast/kill thing, although that would really eat up inventory spaces.

Spellbook Swap MIGHT be viable as well, due to the only 1 cast/kill thing, although that would really eat up inventory spaces.

Depends if you're a high level boss or something that just hits high.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Erm no one said yes or no. Was thinking of using it on jad since I had a task and had failed many times in the past. Didn't bother and got my firecap anyway :thumbsup:. Although I'm still curious if this would work or not. Guess I'll just buy a staff it's only like 600k anyway.

quit

you have to be on a pvp world so says the knowledge base and rune wiki

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

No you don't. I always bring zuriels for fun when i'm in castle or clan wars with my clan.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The KB is unreliable as a source of info. It's wrong a lot of the time.

I assume the special attack only works on players, since I tried using a Morrigan's javelin on a Mith dragon and I got a message saying so. I can confirm the special works on players outside of PvP worlsd though

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Hmm, this could - maybe - be useful for those crazy solo corp'ers.

Corp beast uses magic most of the time, and miasmic only slows down melee/range.

All of the other pvp equipment works on non-pvp worlds.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin