Lowlands vs Wilderland

Pcvd

ANY FLAMING OR TROLLING BY LOWLANDS MEMBERS WILL RESULT IN STRIKES

After opening this week we wanted to get a nice fight as first event, we approached WL for a prepped fight this Thursday and had to go out of timezone more or less to get it set up. As this was our first event we had no idea what to expect in terms of organisation, turnout and whatnot.

As the week progressed our signups looked solid and we were hoping for a good turnout. We walked up with a solid 65 in TS and started the fight with 200 opts. WL had pulled 90 and went to defend. We rushed them with me being the first pile, I dragged them South while we got some quick kills. From then on it was just hitting their pile as we had decided not to send snipers and their snipers only made minor impact.

Our organisation could've been a lot better, we lacked binds and spam could've been higher, but this was to be expected as it's our first event.

Thank you WL for accepting and not backing out when you saw the number difference. If we had more than the allowed snipers at one point I appologize, we made it clear not to have any snipers at all. I also think both clans had NHF hitting them, I personally died to them on login at GDS.

Lowlands starting: 198

WL starting: 90+

Lowlands ending: 201

WL ending: 0

lowlandsstart.png

lowlandsend.png

dutch.png

ronaldinho.png

Great pull, Lowlands and gratz :) Not much WL could've done against those numbers.

Personally, Raams was trying to get me to dance on cam for you guys, to help your pull. Don't tell him, but I spent half the day hiding. ;)

tko_blitz_final.png

Domination!

Great pull, Lowlands and gratz :) Not much WL could've done against those numbers.

Personally, Raams was trying to get me to dance on cam for you guys, to help your pull. Don't tell him, but I spent half the day hiding. ;)

You're such a beast <3

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png