[TWR] The 20% vs Titans Revolution 10%

drew22

Congrats THE :thumbup:

Let me know when you need more points.

You seem a little upset buddy..... THE wanting points on TWR??? DO you even know the TWR history for you to make such disrespectful and idiotic remark? Be happy they treated TR like a real clan. Not cool dude.,.. not cool.. :shame:

I'm not upset at all, I'm smart enough to know that a clan with a 98 level average won't stand a chance against a clan with a 122 level average when I decided to go ahead in the spirit of good sportsmanship, we at TR do respect other clans.

You on the other hand seem to be very extremely frustrated as demonstrated by your irrationally rude outburst, though I cannot imagine what could have caused you so much grief :rolleyes:

TRL010.gif

You seem a little upset buddy..... THE wanting points on TWR??? DO you even know the TWR history for you to make such disrespectful and idiotic remark? Be happy they treated TR like a real clan. Not cool dude.,.. not cool.. :shame:

I'm not upset at all, I'm smart enough to know that a clan with a 98 level average won't stand a chance against a clan with a 122 level average when I decided to go ahead in the spirit of good sportsmanship, we at TR do respect other clans.

You on the other hand seem to be very extremely frustrated as demonstrated by your irrationally rude outburst, though I cannot imagine what could have caused you so much grief :rolleyes:

sportsmanship at its finest

6590ew.jpg

Self proclaiming your self to be smart? LOL. Calling me rude when you disrespect a clan that's been on RS for ages and helped out runescape clanning as a whole? And I feel sorry for many TR members because their leader already claimed they will lose before the war even started. Great job bro, way to put your boys out there as dead heros. And nice way of saying you respect clans then come back and troll them after you lose and say they wanted free points, way to be a hypocrite of your own actions. :thumbup:

Oh by the way it's " Gamesmanship" not sportsmanship. .. Buddy :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

so your only going to fight clans at your level? THE is the perfect opponent to war if u want to step up ur game, they offered u rules that will be nice and then u troll them and accuse them of farming points, every clan here has higher cb average, so i guess every clan u war here is farming points.

kristn.png