Benjiii (LostTheGamee) - 10 Hp Pure

100629171139.png

Nomnomnom, considering last time, I did 1.8M and was only rank 14, I guess everyone slowed down on cooking today xD? Tryna get 99 by friday, should be possible. Atleast, I hope. - Completed one of my own sort of goals, which is being within the top 10 for gaining cook xp within a day. :P

Zion's kicking my ass, by gaining 4M xp in 1 day. Teach me how Zion! Where ever you are ;-;

100629185519.png

Woop, 9 more levels! ^^ B)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100630200634.png

I don't know how, but I managed to fail a random XD Used the lamp on 92 Cook :P 7 More levels, I can feel my cape ;D! I hate the skill, I hate the cape. But I don't like not having a skillcape/firecape on my back ;s. I s'ppose it's worth it for that, plus I need trimmed for pray boost. :P !

Prev Cook levels:

[hide]100630075602.png100629185519.png100629133803.png100628180429.png [/hide]

What's the point of an account like this?

Oh, and GL

It's an ambitous goal, but. 99 Slay/Range/Mage - With 10Hp, would be fair hot. Right? Honestly. I have another account for pking etc, this is just to proove I can do somthing not most people have the logic to do in Runescape. :P

What's the point of an account like this?

Oh, and GL

It's an ambitous goal, but. 99 Slay/Range/Mage - With 10Hp, would be fair hot. Right? Honestly. I have another account for pking etc, this is just to proove I can do somthing not most people have the logic to do in Runescape. :P

Ah, rs fame and attention. I see, gl!

I find it rather ridiculous to make a comment like this. Nowhere in his post did he state that he was looking for Runescape fame and attention. On another note, good luck with this goal. I will be impressed with your abilities if you can manage 99 cooking by Sunday.

I find it rather ridiculous to make a comment like this. Nowhere in his post did he state that he was looking for Runescape fame and attention. On another note, good luck with this goal. I will be impressed with your abilities if you can manage 99 cooking by Sunday.

<3 Just for generally defending me, also thanks ! :P I should have it by sunday, aslong as I can do 2M exp today ._.

100703085810.png

Good luck!

And it's a piece of cake to get cooking on sunday (get it piece of CAKE!!!).

sorry for the bad joke lol

I like to see you with 99 slay, mage and range.

Maybe even with 99 def and still have 10 hp?:P

Well, as I said on the first post. I wanna try and matain lowest combat possible. :P I'm getting 70 Range/Trimmed cape/Alot of cash, before I start slayer anyway :P and oh yes, I loved it. Very punny ;) Cheers for the response. :P

Ahh I love accounts like these.

Good luck on your goals, and congratulations on 97 cooking. :) I was ill and managed 97-99 in a day when I was going for 99 cooking. ;D

dzuz3d.jpg

Ahh I love accounts like these.

Good luck on your goals, and congratulations on 97 cooking. :) I was ill and managed 97-99 in a day when I was going for 99 cooking. ;D

Well, it's 8:30 now. I should have it by the end of tommrow. :P I love accounts like theese too ;)

Obviously he's not going to come out and say it. It's obvious it's what he wants though.

Obviously he's not going to come out and say it. It's obvious it's what he wants though.

Who wouldn't want rs fame and attention. But, that's just one of the side reasons for the account ;p I have no intention on plastering myself on youtube tho. Or anything like that, so idk how i'll do it!

Jokes, jokes. Honestly it's a game, and being "famous" doesn't really affect me whatso ever. It'd annoy me more then anything. ._.

Who wouldn't want rs fame and attention. But, that's just one of the side reasons for the account ;p I have no intention on plastering myself on youtube tho. Or anything like that, so idk how i'll do it!

Jokes, jokes. Honestly it's a game, and being "famous" doesn't really affect me whatso ever. It'd annoy me more then anything. ._.

You better gain some constitution levels then! ok gonna stop giving you attention peace.

Why you frontin? Everybody knows that's why you're doing it. You seem to be in denial.

287b5w.jpg

Why you frontin? Everybody knows that's why you're doing it. You seem to be in denial.

Lul. Even if I was in it for the fame, why would it be any bother to you? If fame comes along the way of reaching my goal, fame comes along the way. Simple as that really. Haters gunna hate. <InstertGremmysLink>