Ye Olde Hegemony

Retech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis fairly obvious what he is doing.

France leaves the war, so other people think 'Hmmm, war is pointless' they all accept treaties for slowly increasing amounts of land, and badabim badabiff, the coaltion collapses and he is free to kill of Crete, Italy and Mather while everyone watches, waits ten years for surviours to be mildly challanging then invades Iceland and destroys that. Waits five years, destroys another country...so on and so forth....and the game doesn't get amazingly boring, as it would if he just annexed France or whatever.

Its pretty clever.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

^ Did you really only ask for 50 square miles of land?

*shrug*

France leaves the war, so other people think 'Hmmm, war is pointless' they all accept treaties for slowly increasing amounts of land, and badabim badabiff, the coaltion collapses and he is free to kill of Crete, Italy and Mather while everyone watches, waits ten years for surviours to be mildly challanging then invades Iceland and destroys that. Waits five years, destroys another country...so on and so forth....and the game doesn't get amazingly boring, as it would if he just annexed France or whatever.

Its pretty clever.

Maybe. I'm not exactly as maniacal as you seem to believe, Arch.

Its pretty clever.

It's a conspiracy to ruin the countries of a bunch of people I don't like!

Does that include me? :(

Also, you already have that tech Dusty. He gave you those thunder rays before, remember?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Also, you already have that tech Dusty. He gave you those thunder rays before, remember?

Yes. But now it's indisputable.

--

The Holy Roman Empire has accepted peace with Spain, the ERE, and Kiev.

The Holy Roman Empire will transfer 500K IEG to the Eastern Roman Empire (permanently).

Burgundy has accepted peace with Spain, the ERE, and Kiev.

- Burgundy will transfer 500,000 IEG to Kiev (permanently).

Iceland has refused peace with Spain, the ERE, and Kiev. And anyone else who tries to subdue us.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Orrustagud Endir himself shall lead the Icelandic army from now on. General Kyrrd is executed by Endir for his inadequacy in commanding troops. Icelandic citizens and soldiers are informed of the deaths of the former Hlaupari spies in Spain, those who dishonoured the souls of the Icelandic people with their actions in France.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

:twisted:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Obviously... the fight is what makes Hegemedieval interesting.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Okay, I have decided that this Hegemony has nicely burned itself out. I've run out of the will to continue (it's hard to write such large battle reports!), and the barrage of complaints after writing each one doesn't help much either.

So, as the Emporer of the Holy Roman Empire, I grant Dungeonal the title of Holy Roman Emporer. Dusty has been appointed to replace the Duke of Bavaria, and Doom takes her place as the Duchess of Saxony. And so Christianity was supplemented by a new religion, borne from the womb of the Holy Roman Empire, led by the Holy Trinity of Dungeonal, Doom, and Dusty.

Hope everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves. :thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iXmIjpGsGc

------------------

Doom, could you please remove all posts after this one, , lock the thread, and remove anything under the dashed line, including the line? Thanks. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

huh, so its over?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yep.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

aww, wanted to use my secret weapon i was wroking on.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

It had a good long run. Sick and tired of seeing Dusty win these.

Technically Dungeonal won. I put Dusty came in second, and Doom in third. Had Dungeonal decided to attack Dusty, he would've been bankrupt and Dungeonal still had the majority of his budget.

Did anyone notice this was only up for a month? It seems like such a long time.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

then dont find me in it. im done with hegenomies for a while.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

A Dusty hegemony would be pretty cool, though I want to mod the one after his :P.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?