Claws

Wisky_is_Goo

Just got my first pair of claws, wondering what i should use them for...?

I do slayer, barrows for combat stuff pretty much.

Any ideas of things i can do now that i have them? or just sell them?

70 herb, so no spec restores.

86 all melees

81 range

80 mage

wisky_is_goo.png

spec wep for slayer, pking

nothing else really

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Prayer would drain it all getting to 80. You might get to 85 herb with it. Summ is completely dependent upon your method. It depends on whether you have the gear or charms. If you dont have the gear, kiss goodbye 20m of it (battle robes and SOL). Having said that, i would rather have the cash than claws. Let me put it this way, I dont have claws and i am doing pretty well for myself. Granted, i dont boss hunt at all, so my opinion is a skillers opinion.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

If I were you, I'd sell claws and get a BGS for spec weapon/boss hunting if you like. Then do slayer.

bgs is [cabbage].

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

If I were you, I'd sell claws and get a BGS for spec weapon/boss hunting if you like. Then do slayer.

bgs is [cabbage].

It's the cheapest way to get into a bosshunting team (mostly gwd).

And unless your standing on a pile of cash, I'd sell them.

But if ya dig fangs and claws, just keep em. :twisted:

I don't have like hardly any cash, as most of my wealth is in the form of items.

keep the claws, they are awesome in just about every combat scenario. The only place where I find them to be worse than an Ags is at sara gwd.

I also like to think of claws as an AGS/SGS that only costs 35m, its really easy to go to W2 and borrow an AGS and then just loan out claws to get rid of the junk you acquire in that trade so you break even.

Unless you enjoy the actual use of them, sell them and use the money for other things.

When you're maxed melee, with extremes, and turmoil, the spec is that much better so rebuy then for monster hunting.

untitled8copyiu7.gif