Stupidist Dream youve had?

-X_Hetcher_X-

Most of my dreams happen when im its almost time to wake up for school...

Thats why im sometimes late... :oops:

I mean, who wants to wake up when your surrounded by women in their underwear? :shock:

Im serious! I ask who would want to wake up from that kind of dream? :wink:

PS, ive also had my share of RS and Warcraft related dreams...

This really goes to show how much my brain has rotten over the years... :cry:

yeah crazy i have had these wieard runescape dreams... its always of me picking cabbage.... i don't get it... just for some reason cabbage has this draw to me... L0l

actually the wieardest dream was when oh gosh which one...

well my wieardist was when i was sleeping then all these giant frogs started jumping on my mom and dads bed and then they started climbing this rope thing outside of the garage.... yeah i was like in 3rd grade then :wink:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Shadowfax, I completely agree with your first statement :x

On a more serious note (then again, this topic isn't serious at all!) my weirdest dream, I honestly have no clue. I'll give it some thought, and then edit the post. For now, my last night's dream will do. It was amazingly weird, but lasted 2 seconds lol.

You know those juiceboxes? The kool aid pouches of juice? I always drink those at home (high in vitamin C!), well I took one out of the fridge, and opened the straw. But I looked at the straw, and both sides were pointed! Usually only one side is pointy, so you can punch it thru the pack to open it. But this time both sides of it were pointy! Wth!!!!!!! :shock:

signaturecj5.jpg

Just for fun I checked this one out in my dream encyclopedia. Apparently, your pregnant with twins.

I'm pregnant!?! Cuz I can NOT afford to get prgnant right now.

Am I the father? :P just kidding :wink:

I posted in the "Do you have stairs in your house" Thread about me KO'ing a flatmate with one punch while I was sleepwalking. Here's the story behind it.

I went to bed pretty late on a Friday night, fell asleep and dreamt that someone in full black clothes was standing outside my house every night, watching me...watching and waiting for me to do something, so anyway. My room is in middle of house, and the room that I was dreaming in is the front of the house with windows which is flatmates room. Anyway, I woke up in my bedroom, wondering if that all black guy was there, so I went into front room, jumped onto flatmates bed and peeked out the curtains, and that guy was walking over to the house, and at that time, my flattie must've woken up because he said to me, "George, are you okay?" and I turned around, screamed bloody murder and knocked him out! Then ran back into my bedroom and went inside my bed until the morning.

I wake up, go and have breakfast when I see him giving me this dirty face, and he had this black eye that just looked awful, and I asked him what happened, then he just got really pissed off and walked out.

Enjoy :oops:

Call me ignorant Ape, but who's Zed? :oops:

*flames* you ignorant ape :roll:

yeah crazy i have had these wieard runescape dreams... its always of me picking cabbage.... i don't get it... just for some reason cabbage has this draw to me... L0l

must.. press.. button...

You know those juiceboxes? The kool aid pouches of juice? I always drink those at home (high in vitamin C!), well I took one out of the fridge, and opened the straw. But I looked at the straw, and both sides were pointed! Usually only one side is pointy, so you can punch it thru the pack to open it. But this time both sides of it were pointy! Wth!!!!!!! :shock:

Sell it on ebay.. its rare and theres probably a collecter out there. :oops:

Just for fun I checked this one out in my dream encyclopedia. Apparently, your pregnant with twins.

The doctor's have no clue who the father is.. apparently, putter isn't too faithful :? .

*oh and so this isn't spam..* I'll post another dream of mine. When I was little I would occationally get this reoccuring dream. In the dream, I was being homeschooled by my mom with a few other students. When recess time came and I was about to leave, my mom wouldn't let me get out of my seat. Her hair flaired up and her eyes became red... she became almost demon like in the dream. When I tried to get out of my seat, my mom would take her huge nails on her hands and stab them into my hands onto my desk so I couldn't get away. thats when the crying starts..

The doctor's have no clue who the father is.. apparently, putter isn't too faithful :? .

:cry:

I'm not teh father!!! *cries*

*oh and so this isn't spam..* I'll post another dream of mine. When I was little I would occationally get this reoccuring dream. In the dream, I was being homeschooled by my mom with a few other students. When recess time came and I was about to leave, my mom wouldn't let me get out of my seat. Her hair flaired up and her eyes became red... she became almost demon like in the dream. When I tried to get out of my seat, my mom would take her huge nails on her hands and stab them into my hands onto my desk so I couldn't get away. thats when the crying starts..

You've been killing too many lesser/greater demons again Steve!

They're taking out their revenge on you now...isn't Karma nice? :wink:

Another scary dream of mine that's recurring, since I was about 6 or 7 was finding myself stuck in this house full of zombies, and I had to pretend to be a zombie to save myself...including eating innocent people, and kicking wagon! Eventually the zombie queen caught me, put me into a guillotine, but the blade wouldn't drop and it was blunt! So she took the blade out and sawed my head off with me screaming and moving around This dream always lasts all night long, and I ALWAYS wake up sweating and heart pumping away at 1000rpms...

I've had worse dreams though...much worse.

Another scary dream of mine that's recurring, since I was about 6 or 7 was finding myself stuck in this house full of zombies, and I had to pretend to be a zombie to save myself...including eating innocent people, and kicking wagon! Eventually the zombie queen caught me, put me into a guillotine, but the blade wouldn't drop and it was blunt! So she took the blade out and sawed my head off with me screaming and moving around This dream always lasts all night long, and I ALWAYS wake up sweating and heart pumping away at 1000rpms...

I've had worse dreams though...much worse.

Lol i've had a dream like that, only the whole town was zombified and everyone I knew was trying to kill me ( Yeah, strangely like the Simpsons ) :lol:

Well i've had quite a few dreams, most I can't remember properly, but this one was definately the strangest. I was a pro surfer :lol: and was with all these other guys at my house. We were gonna go surfing so we set off towards the beach, but we came across a cliff. The bridge was broken so someone said 'we have fly over it, man' lol. He just took a run-up and leapt over the whole thing. :?

Usually you don't know know you're in a dream so you don't have any control, but this time for some reason i knew i was dreaming. I was still scared but i ran up and jumped. I thought to myself 'this is awesome' as I was flying, and then for a split second nervousness kicked in. I immediately stopped flying and fell. I was falling really fast and my heart was racing even faster. The rocky ground was getting closer and closer, and as soon as I was about to hit, I woke up. The whole thing only lasted a few seconds but my heart nearly flung out of my mouth. I've had a few near death dreams but that was one of the worst.

Call me ignorant Ape, but who's Zed? :oops:

Is he a new school baddy?

He's one of the baddies out of The Power Rangers, foo'.

Well, I know it begins with a "Z", it might be something else. My mate says it's Lord Zed. :D

-Mitch-

New sig to come!