The exact time of YOUR death...

Zibl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not want to know as you would just be dreading that day coming. And when it finally came what would you do?

I'm guessing you'd die.

I'm pretty sure I've heard of that actually happening. People who are told that they will die on x day at x time, and then the time actually comes, the anticipation/fear causes them to have a fatal panic attack.

Again, self fulfilling prophecy :mrgreen:

I think even if I say I wouldn't want to know it, if the opportunity came and somebody asked me (and somehow managed to convince me they weren't just some crazy person) I would say yes in the moment :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I'd want to know...

I'd want to know when, where, how and why it would happen so I could change the flow of time and make it so that the whole time frame on which my death is changed, thus making it a useless piece of knowledge. :thumbsup:

But yeah, I'd want to know because I already sort of... am... paranoid... about dying... :ohnoes:

I spend most nights even now freaking out, afraid I'll never wake up... so there would be no reason for me to do so if I KNEW when I was going to die. Peaceful sleepings from then on :smile:

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.