The exact time of YOUR death...

Zibl

What would scare me is if my death time said it'd be due to nuclear explosion.

I'd probably move to my least favorite country.

and thats exactly how youd die.

Exactly my point. If you're going to die via nuclear explosions, do you want to die in a city of friends or a city of enemies?

friends, i dont want my enemies to get the satisfaction of my death. >:o

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on if I could know how I would die.

Definitely what Lent said. Wouldn't really matter for me, but I think it'd be very interesting and liberating to know. For the people who worry, you're most likely not able to change it, so why worry? I guess I'm not much of the worry type.

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

Since it's very likely that my future profession will be oriented around extending the lifespan of humans, I don't think I'd want to know the time of my death.

NOBODY GETS TO LIVE LONG IF I CAN'T :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Depends on if I could know how I would die.

Definitely what Lent said. Wouldn't really matter for me, but I think it'd be very interesting and liberating to know. For the people who worry, you're most likely not able to change it, so why worry? I guess I'm not much of the worry type.

Whoa, I thought you were me for a second.

You and I have the same avatar and we type the same way too. :S

I've got one of Hubert Farnsworth's death clocks right next to me :P

but in all seriousness, not really, though as captain price puts it, knowing you're close to the end is a sort of freedom that lets you do whatever you want because you know that you will kick the bucket soon afterwards.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

No, I'm too scared of dying.

This is me. The thought that all my thoughts and memories will cease to exist and I will never ever get to see any of my loved ones again. Not my family, friends, (potential) wife or kids, anyone. Anyone. It makes me sick. What was once a caring, laughing, creative, angry, sad, happy, loving, thoughtful, conscious being is now nothing but a dark void. Nothing more.

2009rb9.jpg

I have no belief in "fate" (unless you want to consider the patterns found in quantum mechanics, but that's still a bit over my head.)

Ex. "You are going to die on B."

Now, I can kill myself on day A. But then it must die on day A... but can't I kill myself before that, too?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I have no belief in "fate" (unless you want to consider the patterns found in quantum mechanics, but that's still a bit over my head.)

Ex. "You are going to die on B."

Now, I can kill myself on day A. But then it must die on day A... but can't I kill myself before that, too?

Thing is, we're discussing an extremely theoretical scenario. It's impossible to predict your time of death, thus saying that you'd kill yourself on day A after you were told you're going to die on day B, is irrelevant - No one can honestly tell you you're going to die on day B.

Yes, although, it probably wouldn't work for me cause I would kill myself like a day before or something. :)

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Yes, although, it probably wouldn't work for me cause I would kill myself like a day before or something. :)

But it might not work. The gun could misfire, someone might walk in on you having a pill sandwich and get you to the hospital for some stomach-pumping action and then you'll just probably die in hospital the next day after the bad you're sleeping on suddenly explodes. Or there's some elaborate Rube Goldberg-esque series of events with multiple red herring that ends up killing you by dropping a tray of syringes on your face.

Because Death is one sadistic skeleton guy.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

No, I'm too scared of dying.

This is me. The thought that all my thoughts and memories will cease to exist and I will never ever get to see any of my loved ones again. Not my family, friends, (potential) wife or kids, anyone. Anyone. It makes me sick. What was once a caring, laughing, creative, angry, sad, happy, loving, thoughtful, conscious being is now nothing but a dark void. Nothing more.

yea, if you're an atheist.

i get streets of gold, kid.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Pretty sure I wouldn't be that bothered at knowning when I die, as someone else stated earlier, i'm also more interested in how I'll die. Oh how I would hate to die some ways, but wouldn't mind other ways, atleast maybe. Death is inevitable, you just have to accept that fact.

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

ok now time for a serious post:

I would choose it if I could have a one time option to forget it. Cuz I want to know, but I would dread everyday because I knew it was getting closer. Even if it was dying in my sleep when I'm 112. However, then I know if I got in maybe a car accident I wouldn't die :) unless... I became vegetated or something >.>

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'd like to know so I can do tonnes of [cabbage] before I die otherwise I wouldn't do them at all.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

The only problem with doing a ton of bad things before death, is that you'll die with a pretty bad reputation.

Nah, it's one of the great surprises in life. I think I'd walk away not knowing. There's nothing good that could really come from knowing other than having a date to get all the [cabbage] you want to do done by.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I wouldn't even want to know the day, or year. When it comes, it comes. Nothing you can do about it. I would rather live my life without having a date looming over me.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I would not want to know as you would just be dreading that day coming. And when it finally came what would you do?

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.