AZ advice.

inoskedyou

Aloha Tippers,

Been away from the game for about 10 months now and just getting back into it. Not really sure what to do so I figured I'd get 99 in defense currently 97.

I remember Armored Zombies being one of the best ways to train so i figured I'd start there. I was hoping someone could give an idea on equipment and inventory best for them.

from what I remember it was void melee, piety and a bunyip but I would appreciate a definite list.

Also I saw that I got owned on prices as everything that I sold has skyrocketed they only money making that I am probably capable of is TDs if jagex hasn't broken those too. So any idea on money making would also be greatly appreciated.

INO

inoskedyou.png

Armoured zombies are supposed to be the best, but are apparently crowded.

There is one method you can do, it's very expensive, but the exp is incredible.

It's:

[hide]

Killing orks at god wars dungeon without a bandos item using protect from melee and prayer potions.

It's NEVER crowded and IMO, it's the best method.

[/hide]

I'm really not looking to spend nor gain profit just exp.

So I was thinking

full void

salve e

dboots whip

zam book (or defender?)

wealth?

inv

2 pure sets

2 bunyip

EE

2 shark

any changes or recommendations?

inoskedyou.png

I would go with a defender instead of a zammy book. The prayer bonus from the book won't help all that much, while the +5 str and +19 attack from the defender will be much more beneficial.

Don't bother with a ring of wealth, just go with a warrior or berserker ring instead. I'd go with a zerker, but it's up to you.

Last, don't forget a SW cape.

mythrandir.png

Soul Wars cape from Nomad's Requiem Quest. It gives +12 Prayer bonus, currently best prayer boosting cape in game.

Set up is good. Fire cape/Soul Wars cape would be a good addition.

Soul Wars Cape > Ardougne Diaries 3 Cape > Skill Cape/ Ardy Diaries 2 > ....

For capes.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

Salve amulet (e) and then killing skeleton monkies below ape atoll is the best xp out there.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Helm: Nietznot

Necky: Salve (e)

Torso: Prossy (with bunyip/uni), Bandos without

Legs: Same as ^^

Boots: Dragon

Ring: Zerker

Cape: SW/Fire Cape

Weapon: Whip

Shield: Defender

If you have a bunyip, you will get very fast exp. Just use piety and whip the zombies. If you dont have a bunyip, you either want more def (bandos) so you dont need to melee pray. if you use piety with melee prayer, your prayer will constantly be drained.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

If you want the best EXP, hop worlds until you find one with 1-2 people at the Altar spot. Use A Nezzy, Salve, BCP, Tassets, Dragon Boots, WArrior/Zerker Ring, Whip, Defender, and a Fire Cape. You want to maximize strength bonus. Prayer bonus is usless because it is more efficient to take a 3s Altar trip then have reduced EXP for 20-30s. Void does not stack with Salve, so don't use it.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Full Void

Fire Cape

Salve (e)

Saradomin Sword / Abyssal whip + defender

Dragon Boots

Berserker Ring

Void is better than bandos.

Void is better than proselyte.

Bring 1 super attack and super strength for each bunyip pouch. Repot every 10 minutes or so.

I'd personally recommend going to skeleton monkeys or zombie monkeys are peak times. It's very crowded at AZs.

Or just slay.