Good, Consistent, Relaxing profit?

Yohbilleh

solo rex?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

You aren't too far from the required level, so mining runite is fantastic income and it's very easy and steady. Mining training guide and runite mining guide both are included in my AoW Mining Guide, the link is in my sig.

Soloing rex is good profit + very relaxing, don't need to pay a lot of attention either

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

woodcutting and banking mahoganny beats any fishing for money lol. It's still pretty bad but relaxing for sure.

I did that to 80 recently and made like 500k cuz mahogany logs were so high. I would fold origami stuff while i did it.

But if you don't want that, cannonballs are good too. Decent profit there, about 300 gp per bar. I've done school projects while doing that, it's like 2 min an inventory.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Damn, 500k? You're rolling in it now!

Here's my advice-

Get some prayer gear together, and move your house to polli. Bring 100 law, air, and earth runes. Tele to house, run down well and kill spectres. When out of prayer, tele to house, recharge, rinse repeat. When full, tele camelot, bank, then tele back to the house.

and use a macaw. Some people swear by the other bird because it "forages" for more herbs, but the macaw description says it makes enemies drop "better" herbs. And from my sample, the better herbs outweigh the foraged herbs.

Since you're using prayer to protect from magic, odds are you aren't gonna die unless you weren't paying attention to the screen and your prayer hit 0. Otherwise, attack a spectre, read a book, glance at the screen every now and then to see if it's dead, or if you're out of prayer.

newsigh.jpg

Get some prayer gear together, and move your house to polli. Bring 100 law, air, and earth runes. Tele to house, run down well and kill spectres. When out of prayer, tele to house, recharge, rinse repeat. When full, tele camelot, bank, then tele back to the house.

and use a macaw. Some people swear by the other bird because it "forages" for more herbs, but the macaw description says it makes enemies drop "better" herbs. And from my sample, the better herbs outweigh the foraged herbs.

Since you're using prayer to protect from magic, odds are you aren't gonna die unless you weren't paying attention to the screen and your prayer hit 0. Otherwise, attack a spectre, read a book, glance at the screen every now and then to see if it's dead, or if you're out of prayer.

It may be just me, but I don't consider killing monsters and constantly checking and picking up their drops to be relaxing. I'd go with something like woodcutting or fishing. No, you may not be "rolling in it," but for barely paying attention it's easy exp and cash on the side

mythrandir.png