I've been collecting trophies over the years.

First was the shark, then the Kalphite Queen.

Then the abyssal head, the swordfish, the bass, and then today, finally, the KBD.

I may go for the other heads as well.

I have plenty of room to build. \:D/

trophyhouse1.png

trophyhouse2.png

I torn out my collection of gold (now intricate) castle wars armours in frustration over the way Jagex mishandled the whole ranking system and robbed me of about 4k games played because certain people at Jagex are incompetent.

I may put them back in one day...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Very nice collection. :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

thats insane

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Very jealous. All I have is a hand. Still, somethings better then nothing I suppose.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

10/10, this is something I've been working towards for a while. Killed so many Abyssal Demons without a head, but I used to have KQ and KBD before I redid my house so I'm working towards getting them back.

10/10, this is something I've been working towards for a while. Killed so many Abyssal Demons without a head, but I used to have KQ and KBD before I redid my house so I'm working towards getting them back.

Its taken me years of casual collection. They are as rare as champion scrolls.

At one time I really wanted this so bad that I camped abbys for a week, but gave up after 1000s of kills.

That one and the KBD were the hardest ones for me to obtain.

Just imagine getting all the heads mounted and all the pets in that menagerie.

That would be quite the collection.

I'd put that up there with the guy who raised a 1000 cats.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Looks good, I plan to do the same sometime soon, but with my 5 KBD heads and my abby demon head. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.