The Truth about Ranarr Spawn and Jagex�s Great Conspiracy

tedbundty

Well they changed botting to a temp ban punishment instead of perm ban... so I guess you could say they can get away with it.

Those days are so they can investigate the account further. Its not like jagex see a bot report, place a 14 day ban on the account and then go along to the next account.

Oh my, it seems your knowledge on what jagex does with bots is pretty limited. They do place a 14 day ban and move on to enxt account if they see the evidence sufficient, also they review such a little part of the macroing reports that is doesnt make any diffirence, because they arent able to review em all, and auto -abbning them all would cause many non-bots to get banned.

The thing is, now they dont really care. Believe me, ive waited for more then a year and reported a dude i know irl for autoing, in the meanwhile he got his str magic attack and a few other levels to 99, all while doing nothing.

You seem to undrestimate the ammount of bots and their quality nowadays, they can reply run away if someone speaks to them they can say "g2g" and switch worls the second you approach them. And yet theres plenty of obviuous bots, Brimhaven gem miners for example, how hard is it tell if a personson is botting if his character moves in the same, flawless, perfectly timed patters for hours. Must be pretty hard, because they dont get banned.

Oh I know there are loads of bots and I know they can talk now too.

The thing is, when Jagex tell me they are doing something about it, I believe them.

I also know not all bots get banned as much as I know people who never bot have been banned for it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they changed botting to a temp ban punishment instead of perm ban... so I guess you could say they can get away with it.

Those days are so they can investigate the account further. Its not like jagex see a bot report, place a 14 day ban on the account and then go along to the next account.

Oh my, it seems your knowledge on what jagex does with bots is pretty limited. They do place a 14 day ban and move on to enxt account if they see the evidence sufficient, also they review such a little part of the macroing reports that is doesnt make any diffirence, because they arent able to review em all, and auto -abbning them all would cause many non-bots to get banned.

The thing is, now they dont really care. Believe me, ive waited for more then a year and reported a dude i know irl for autoing, in the meanwhile he got his str magic attack and a few other levels to 99, all while doing nothing.

You seem to undrestimate the ammount of bots and their quality nowadays, they can reply run away if someone speaks to them they can say "g2g" and switch worls the second you approach them. And yet theres plenty of obviuous bots, Brimhaven gem miners for example, how hard is it tell if a personson is botting if his character moves in the same, flawless, perfectly timed patters for hours. Must be pretty hard, because they dont get banned.

Oh I know there are loads of bots and I know they can talk now too.

The thing is, when Jagex tell me they are doing something about it, I believe them.

I also know not all bots get banned as much as I know people who never bot have been banned for it.

And that is caused by little kids who report every1 who dont wana speak to them.

Calm_Koala.png

As for the other resources: I wonder how good bots are at training dungeoneering. Some things can't be done. Most of these spots will be untouched by bots I think. I really do think :D At least for now.

Or they could, y'know, train their dungeoneering before they use the bot. :rolleyes:

And that is caused by little kids who report every1 who dont wana speak to them.

+10. I was accused of botting this past week because I wouldn't indulge some snowflake who was crying for a dfs ("Sell, Kaf? Sell? Ah you must be botting.")

But I digress.

I really think the ranarr spawn is just to bring some balance back into the prayer potion market. When untradable super prayer pots came into the game, it sucked a lot supply out of the market, never to return. I used to sell my surplus, but now I can't do that - they just pile up.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours