Dungeoneering Coins

CookMePlox

I recently came across a way to make lots and lots of coins in Daemonheim very quickly. What are some uses for these coins? I know there's buying things to make armour, but those are one-off things. Are there good ways to train skills using Dungeoneering money? I'm currently F2P, so F2P methods would be most helpful. What are the best ways to train smithing down there? What about runecrafting? Is cooking worth training down there?

Thanks,

Cook

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

I don't know what you're trying to ask, or even how to begin to respond.

What was unclear? :blink:

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

What was unclear? :blink:

Basically what you're asking is unclear to me. And what you mean by 'Dungeoneering coins/money.'

Basically he's asking whats the best way to use GP inside Daemonheim while training skills.

Oh, ok. That makes sense. Even after all that, I'm afraid I can't offer any advice. :mellow:

Well, thanks for the advice so far. Skeletal horde might be good with Fractite arrows. I'll take a look at staves, but F2P can only imbue tangle gum staves, which are 5.5 xp each. I suppose in members, it would take about 15 minutes worth of Runecrafting airs to afford full prom.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

i make air runes then sell to the smuggler im 75 rc and lets say i start with 10k i buy 10k worth of rune ess make airs obv, ill sell to the smuggler for about 19k then 19k would be 37k ish then 72kish then 140k and so on you get the picture whats i do fo money its also rc xp which is okay too

tenebri.png

i make air runes then sell to the smuggler im 75 rc and lets say i start with 10k i buy 10k worth of rune ess make airs obv, ill sell to the smuggler for about 19k then 19k would be 37k ish then 72kish then 140k and so on you get the picture whats i do fo money its also rc xp which is okay too

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I'm trying to come up with ways to spend that money. At 61 Runecraft, I get back 76 coins for every 50 I spend. That means I can make 3 million coins per hour, and about 5k Runecraft XP.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I'm trying to come up with ways to spend that money. At 61 Runecraft, I get back 76 coins for every 50 I spend. That means I can make 3 million coins per hour, and about 5k Runecraft XP.

Is that 3 million including the time it takes you to buy the essence and sell the runes?

Is that 3 million including the time it takes you to buy the essence and sell the runes?

It includes selling the runes. I didn't factor in buying the essence but I imagine it would be minimal.

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png