Napoleonic Hegemony

Nero

August has 30 days

30 days has September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31, etc etc.

Please tell me it wasn't just me who learned this song, or it might just be a US thing.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blasted calander.

Yeah, so today is the reset day...unless it is at the end of the day...

Ah, stuff it, I am going to bed and when I get up I expect there to be a steaming pile of Frenchmen (Which could be misconstrued) dead in Hannover, or however far they got before the Radioactive Zombie Bee Bears that Austria sent over eat them alive :thumbup:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

^ I like this rule.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

UPDATES

Peruvian War of Independence

The recently independent Peru was hit with quite a shock as over 30,000 Spanish troops crossed Perus border and into the state. What followed was a rather unpleasant game of whack a mole, as the Spanish army chased small bands of Guerilla fighters all across Perus landscape. Most escaped and then turned around and kept stinging at the bloated Spanish army, but some were caught and destroyed. At the end, Spain controlled most of Peru, but the country was hardly pacified, and the Peruvian military decided it would be best to continue waging small scale guerilla warfare against the Spanish army still there.

Be warned, if this Spanish army leaves Peru then Peru will return to Peruvian control. However, there is a rebellion forming in Chile. Fun, fun.

Rev. France:

A British spy was caught trying to assassinate Napoleon and executed, but a second managed to put a bullet into Robespierre. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on perspective), the shot was not a kill, managing to take a chunk out of Robespierres head but the man somehow survived. Hes mad as a loon now though, and as such was removed from office, leaving Napoleon essentially the sole head of state of France.

Russian Updates:

Due to the absence of orders from the Russian high command, the Russian army ground their advance to a halt, allowing the Chinese to counter-attack and shift the strategic positioning of the Russian forces.

ckjlk.png

Sweden continued their advance:

mNv21.png

And due to that new terms for peace are proposed by Sweden:

6kbiI.png

Also, Ukrainian rebels within Russia, incited by propaganda published in Russia by ???, have risen up again the Russian government. They have been supplied with arms by ??? as well. They seek the independence of Ukraine from Russia, and have taken over a few provinces already.

bYWW3.png

Ukrainian Independents number: 6,000 line infantry, 4,000 Dragoons

Oh yah, I forgot to say that I wasn't playing anymore. Sorry for forgetting. *hides* :ph34r:

Officially: Empress Catherine takes a retirement/exile to the Kuril Islands with half the imperial treasury and five thousand imperial guard, as well as the five 3-decker ships of the Russian navy. There she builds a resort/fortress, and nominates Prince Paul to the throne.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Hes mad as a loon now though

Sorry, removing a Frenchmen's head made him worse off? I think realism just went out the window =P

Prussia rolls its eyes at the Russian responce.

My baaaad, thought it would work after he's been there since Napoleon came into power.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Dusty, can we get a recalculation of that last Russian round...Since he has basically done what Edel did...only without telling everyone he was quiting first.

Oh, forgot one thing. The rest of the imperial treasury is donated to the church, so that a theocracy can form. Meanwhile, Catherine is declared a living saint!

Okay, done.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Archi, that's Catherine's retirement home! The theocracy of Russia is the rest of whatever remains. :)

Prussia secretly reveals a love child between King Frederick and Catherine, IN [Wherever the captial city is now] who has assassinated Catherine the Great by pushing her off a bridge with an exceedingly long pole.

The New Kingdom of P-Russia has agreed to the Swedish demands and has ordered a breakout from China, bringing the army home to deal with the rebels.

Ellaborate?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

The last few nations of sanity before this game collapses(Here's hoping it doesn't).

But realistically, Napoleon is defeated by Russia...Now that Russia doesn't exist, the game odds are stacked in France's favour...

I think that the game odds are stacked closer to your favor than it was before. Actually, around four days ago when I decided to quit, I was thinking about using my last ten years to declare holy war on the HRE and basically steamroll the only chance of stopping France, but I decided against it because it seemed sorta mean for someone who was quitting.

In this case, maybe you could ally with the fragments of Russia that aren't controlled by an insane Empress who knows that her reign would end in five years. < Me

Yeah...I could ally with the charred out remains of their armies and watch them keel over. :thumbup:

And thanks Retech...Glad to see that you are far more willing to be a.... for the lulz than I was in the battle to defend myself...

Edit:

I am thinking of having an 'I Told You So' button added to my keyboard.

Napoleon is now protected by the Old Guard, and only them. They have all survived many battles under his command, and there are no traitors among them.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Now would have been a good time to reveal an Old Guard Spy...

The ones guarding him are the most loyal, best fighters etc. Good luck getting a spy in there.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain