Save Clue for tomorrow?

pgmr185

I got a clue scroll just a few minutes ago, and I'm wondering if I should save it for the TT update that I'm assuming will come tomorrow.

Does anyone remember if the last time they did a TT update the old clues still got the new items?

This, all though there will probably be some new items in the level 1-2-3 clues your probably want to be doing elite clues...

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I would save it. My plan is: Do the level 3 in my bank, kill Bork for an Elite, do it if I get one, kill Skeletal Horror for Elite, do it if I get one. I'll probably do other monsters like the Phoenix for clues as well.

Paragon.png

If you aren't "too lucky" i'd keep them because i was in the same position and and my friend told me i should solve them and not save them so i solved 4 of them and none of the rewards went past 20k, that's what a i usually get i also said i'll get an avzrage of 20k per clue, seems like i was spot on.

But there wasn't an update the next day and not even the day after that and i tried 2 more days to get a clue (i usually get 5-8 per day) but i didn't get a single one.

So my point is, if you want to be one of the first to get new rewards you ask yourself this qustion and if the answer is yes than you should keep your clue, simple as that.

Anyway just do about 4-5 parts that way you're certain you won't finish it by mistake because most clues have 7 parts but very few clues do have 6 or only 5 parts.

Ps: Ragmar did you make no sense there or am i too incompetent to get it? :P

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Does anyone remember if the last time they did a TT update the old clues still got the new items?

Been asking myself the same thing. Unfortunately i wasn't around the last time TT were updated.

I did save the last clue i got last night,my guess is that the rewards will be updated with the new items.

Thanks. I'll have to plan ahead again for next week.

I was kicking myself this morning because I tried to partially complete the TT before the update, and it gave me the reward at clue five.

I would save it. My plan is: Do the level 3 in my bank, kill Bork for an Elite, do it if I get one, kill Skeletal Horror for Elite, do it if I get one. I'll probably do other monsters like the Phoenix for clues as well.

Just out of curiosity, did Jagex say somewhere that Bork and the Skeletal Horror would drop elite clues, or are you just guessing?