What Do You Do For Christmas Holiday?

ClassicNerd

Stuff myself with turkey. Get it?! Stuff?!

...Never mind, my talents are wasted here.

Well, it was *just* thanksgiving for our amerikanner folks =p

And as a result most of us hate that godawful big bird :D

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

changes every year. i kinda wish i could just skip christmas. im too the point now where i spend as much as i get, and i would rather have something else most of the time. at least when i was young it was all profit.

Are you on drugs? Christmas is perhaps the best holiday ever, its not about speding $$ or recieving presents, the WHOLE IDEA is to spend time with your family

Are you on drugs? Christmas is perhaps the best holiday ever, its not about speding $$ or recieving presents, the WHOLE IDEA is to spend time with your family

maybe spending time with my family isnt what i consider to be the best use of my time. and that isnt the "whole idea" of it, its to celebrate the birth of someone who may or may not be real. id rather not do either of those things, when i got presents it was semi-worth it. now its just an annoyance.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

lol one year my family opened all our presents on christmas eve and were left with nothing to open on christmas heh.

another christmas we just ordered pizza :lol:

I always open one present on christmas eve

One year I was at my grandparents while my parents were away and they told my grandma what one I should open... Long story short, it happened to be in the last box I opened :lol:

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I do lots in the holidays, im going skydiving with friends, then im going to familys house for christmas day then on boxing day im travelling to queensland for a wedding, then staying in surfers paradise for a week or so, then im going to a friends house with 2 girls, then to another friends house with my best mate for a couple of weeks.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

i usually do the average tihng open resents eat food vboth christmas eve and christmas day atfer that i go north bout 300 km visit my other friends and family my last christmas was the worst ever :( i was visintg my friend christmas eve and i go home but my family isn't their so i spent the christmas all alone and hungry *i can't cook* and to top it off their wasn't any presents lying around for me my family came back home oh sorry we left you...is all they said din't get anytinhg good either got aomg shirt and a pair of socks :roll:

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg

lol one year my family opened all our presents on christmas eve and were left with nothing to open on christmas heh.

another christmas we just ordered pizza :lol:

I always open one present on christmas eve

One year I was at my grandparents while my parents were away and they told my grandma what one I should open... Long story short, it happened to be in the last box I opened :lol:

Yea same, I always open one present on the eve as well its usually a movie so we can watch it :P

I spend alot of the Christmas holiday with my friends. They're as close as family to me. I never spend it with alot of my family since I really don't have alot of family and the ones I do have are scattered across the country. So, I just hang out with my friends and my boyfriend, meet some of their family and let them meet the family that does come down for Christmas.

Then, I eat and there are presents and I look forward to partying for the New Year. :D

3898000bYVcx.png