House locations

Jedidude

What is your favourite location to place your house in?

I'm completely re-doing mine and I'm debating every possibility with myself.

I'm looking for usefulness.

Rimmington- not near anything important (as far as i know)

Taverley- leaning towards this one

Pollnivneach - if i need to go to the desert, ill use a sceptre

Rellekka- i can use my lyre

Brimhaven - close to boat/glory teleport

Yanille - watchtower teleport

Anyways, what do you use and why?

I'm at Taverly, although to be honest there's not much use here either.

[spoiler=You would benefit from the Love Story quest's rewards.]You can chisle Home Teleport tablets and redirect them to any other portal, with the ability to change them back again.

2dgucz6.png

I'm at Taverly, although to be honest there's not much use here either.

[spoiler=You would benefit from the Love Story quest's rewards.]You can chisle Home Teleport tablets and redirect them to any other portal, with the ability to change them back again.

good idea, thx

Tbh leave it yanille these days.

Ever since that nee WOMK quest you can mod house tabs to land you outside any portal so moving ur house aint neccessary

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Relleka is where mine is. It was best there before Love Story tabs, and is still best there imo. Brimhaven is useless if you have a spirit tree. Hell, even having an ardy tele and 20 gp is faster for farming haha. Rimmington is useless, and becomes entirely redundant if you have the love story tabs. Make some for picking poison berries every day, but other than that, its not worth your house location. Yannile is overtaken by watchtower tele. Taverly is also useless if you have access to balloons. Its faster to get to the farming spot via balloons anyways. Polviniach isnt useful if you have a slayer ring. I use rellaka because i cbf to recharge my lyre all the time, and makes barraging lobs or dks (have yet to try myself) easily accessed.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

I've got mine in Taverly because it it the only place that I really can't get to quickly any other way.

From there I can get to the Hero's Guild, a Summoning obelisk, the train carts, the Goblin Village, and even get back my Enchanted Excalibur when I die. I also use it a lot for treasure trails and penguin hunting.

It doesn't matter as much anymore with the tabs, but I still find it the best spot.

Do Love Story. Then it doesn't matter.

I keep my house in Pollnivneach so that I can use it as a Slayer Ring teleport destination--it's just convenient. If you want it as a teleport destination rather than merely a hub, the only spot that isn't readily accessible by some other method is Rimmington.

Brimhaven is useless if you have a spirit tree.

Spirit tree should be planted in Etceteria for the bush patch, tbh. Use Brimhaven tabs for the fruit tree, it's just as fast. Or charter a ship from Catherby after the fruit tree there.

Do Love Story. Then it doesn't matter.

I keep my house in Pollnivneach so that I can use it as a Slayer Ring teleport destination--it's just convenient. If you want it as a teleport destination rather than merely a hub, the only spot that isn't readily accessible by some other method is Rimmington.

Brimhaven is useless if you have a spirit tree.

Spirit tree should be planted in Etceteria for the bush patch, tbh. Use Brimhaven tabs for the fruit tree, it's just as fast. Or charter a ship from Catherby after the fruit tree there.

Hmm, never even thought of that. I don't think ive ever planted a bush there before. Thanks for this, I think ill do that.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png