..:: Tip.It Pixel City -- COME IN, HELP OUT :) ::..

Virtue

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've added all new structures (that are iso-metric!). Here is the current city image!

tipitcity4jp.png

i think the pool near the bank should go and replace it with the one LP made

ad make godzilla busy because compared to that bustop nnear him he looks as big as a coffee shop :lol:

but Godzilla has a fantastic artist builind it

You are putting in soo much lol.

Isn't that the reason why he's got a giant sign and is running for the mayor of the city? :lol:

I'm still uploading my part, dam imageshack doesnt work very well on my computer :x

EDIT:

WARNING:IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFTORBLE SEEING MEN IN RED HOT TIGHTS THEN DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE:

there:

supermanthing1ds.png

RIP Christopher Reeves, and King Kong will get his butt kicked so RIP King Kong.

i like it but it kinda messed up mine, cuz u changed the woman on it and made her look beefy, mind if i take a go at it? it kinda ruined mine :( sry if im being harsh

vistame09copyhr8.png

You are putting in soo much lol.

Isn't that the reason why he's got a giant sign and is running for the mayor of the city? :lol:

I'm still uploading my part, dam imageshack doesnt work very well on my computer :x

EDIT:

WARNING:IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFTORBLE SEEING MEN IN RED HOT TIGHTS THEN DO NOT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE:

there:

supermanthing1ds.png

RIP Christopher Reeves, and King Kong will get his butt kicked so RIP King Kong.

i like it but it kinda messed up mine, cuz u changed the woman on it and made her look beefy, mind if i take a go at it? it kinda ruined mine :( sry if im being harsh

No problem Terley, i just needed her to have a bolder outline so she's a little more visible.Go ahead and alter her, you made it in the first place.

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

aww des, i love your dragon :lol:

btw, what you all think of my pixel QS plane, basically , my first attempt at pixel art.

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong