What are the tools of a professional sniper?

Blutters

I'm getting somewhat desperate over getting a Fury Kit. I don't want to wait for them to crash - that could be weeks, with upcoming weeks being time I can't play at all - and I can't even get a level 4 clue scroll once a day (with 5+ hours of killing things), nor can I buy it with cash (everyone wants other new items).

Where can I download a reliable program which might allow me to snipe one?

Secondary, less important question.

What Revenants if any drop level 4 clues?

2dgucz6.png

According to RS Wiki only dragons drop level 4s. Could be wrong, but sounds right to me.

RS Wiki was wrong when they claimed the god bows shot up to dragon arrows. Just because they're the 1st to have new information, doesn't mean it's reliable.

According to RS Wiki only dragons drop level 4s. Could be wrong, but sounds right to me.

RS Wiki was wrong when they claimed the god bows shot up to dragon arrows. Just because they're the 1st to have new information, doesn't mean it's reliable.

I said it could be wrong. Just seems like revenant dragons should drop 4s.

Logic.png

They should, I agree, but I need to know if they actually do. To be honest I think RevKnights should be one of the ones that can drop a 3 or a 4.

Anyone have anything about the sniprar program? :mellow:

2dgucz6.png

Pretty sure asking for sniping bots is against tip.it's rules.

Bots? If it were against the rules then I doubt many people would be so open about it.

I don't think I'm asking for a bot, but a thing that tells you when the prices update. If that's the same thing as what you're talking about, it's not against the rules, because it does nothing in-game.

Thanks for jumping to a negative conclusion though... <_<

2dgucz6.png

If that's true, using them is against Runescape's rules, which we know you'd be breaking. -points to Battle robes- ;)

Alot of people use this:

http://rscript.org/webrshd.html

just type !geupdate and it says roughly the last known GE update. Or like others you can sit @ the GE for hours on end, spam clicking max offer until it changes (indicating it just updated) then click buy.

or like me, do TT's, use new items as bartering tools.

Popoto.~<3

If that's true, using them is against Runescape's rules, which we know you'd be breaking. -points to Battle robes- ;)

Alot of people use this:

http://rscript.org/webrshd.html

just type !geupdate and it says roughly the last known GE update. Or like others you can sit @ the GE for hours on end, spam clicking max offer until it changes (indicating it just updated) then click buy.

or like me, do TT's, use new items as bartering tools.

Thanks! :)

I think I need to know roughly how much time there is between updates though to be able to predict the next?

I'm not quite desperate enough to camp an entire day lol.

I do the clues as I get them, but I get very few...

2dgucz6.png

Ah sorry, never heard of a notification service actually using a program you download... so I assumed you were literally asking for sniping bots (which do exist, which is partly why sniping phats and edibles when they were bought out was so hard - people used F2P mules running these bots to snipe).

I use fairtraders.net, they have a notification service that can send you emails or SMS messages, and is faster and less hassle than GEupdate.com (what I used to use).

--

@DarkAura

Not even that hard to snipe battle robes, but don't tell anyone.

I used http://www.geupdate.com/statistics/

To the left is the time since the last ge update, which is quite helpful. Also underneath it it tells you the timeframe in which the next update will be

Was up for 17 hours and after waiting for so long though last night, eventually watched tv programmes on youtube and missed the update by about 8 minutes (when it's the most crucial time -_-) still haven't got any offers updated coz I probably missed out, but yeah that website is great if you're planning to not sleep. Staring at the ge with the number 661,500gp took its toll on me though, unless the ge updates around day time for you, I recommend sniping, if it's in the early hours of the morning, as it was for me yesterday, I don't recommend lol.

2vuhgcn.png

Register on fairtraders.net and sign up for email/SMS update notifications. This way, once the GE updates, you will know within a minute.

If you don't mind your inbox being filled with GE updates, that is... :P

Register on fairtraders.net and sign up for email/SMS update notifications. This way, once the GE updates, you will know within a minute.

If you don't mind your inbox being filled with GE updates, that is... :P

I did register last night as Bladewing mentioned that site too but they never sent the authorization code to my phone so... #-o

I'ma try again now that you've reminded me.

Oh, I was told that a minute was already too late though, lol.

Also, sorry to hear that, Triq... :( You have more dedication than me!!

2dgucz6.png

I've been trying to snipe a battle robe top for the longest time. I've got 4k tokens already, but I'd much rather save them for recharges.

The top is insanely hard to snipe. I've managed to snipe the bottoms and the hood with ease but the top just doesn't seem to like getting shot.

I've been trying to snipe a battle robe top for the longest time. I've got 4k tokens already, but I'd much rather save them for recharges.

The top is insanely hard to snipe. I've managed to snipe the bottoms and the hood with ease but the top just doesn't seem to like getting shot.

Yeah, I got the hood bottom like 2 months ago and then tried to get the top until about 2 weeks ago, when my membership ran out and I got some tokens in F2P FoG.

Now that I'm back, I'm considering just paying with tokens.

Well unless you wanna keep trying your luck sniping, that's your only option other than coughing up 15m for one on the streets.