money making?

iLootChests

ok i have about 6m in cash and items (used to be alot richer)

well im looking for a decent cash flow for a few hundred thousand a hour,

before you tell me something make sure its not on this list:

Green dragons (to croweded)

Avansies(tired of them)

Blue dragons(to long banking makes it not very fun)

barrows(i wanna make a decent 4-5m before i go there)

yews/magics(to boring)

slayer(not very good for cash with my level)

metal dragons(way to unlucky)

but if you realy do think i should do 1 of those then say it i guess lol

stats are in my sig and thanks in advance for your advise/tips on what to do

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

herb runs+dailies+mtk.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Herb farming.

And Miscellania.

Other than that, just develop your character in places that don't require sinking lots of money, such as quests. Character development is more important than gp, and it puts you in a better position to earn money in the future.

herb runs+dailies+mtk.

ive been doing about 2-3 herb runs a day, im asuming dailys is like battle staff's etc, and i dont make much cash from them, and as for mtk i dont like that because i already dont have much starting cash to begin with, not to mention i didnt do the second quest which helps with mtk

Killing low leveled monsters for Level 3 clues, high level ones for Elites.

i would like to thank you for this, i love doing clues, but idk what id be able to kill for elites, all the monsters are croweded except for iron drags and ive killed about 400 without getting one so far

Herb farming.

And Miscellania.

Other than that, just develop your character in places that don't require sinking lots of money, such as quests. Character development is more important than gp, and it puts you in a better position to earn money in the future.

herb+MTK same as above, and as for chacter development, im trying to gain a bit of cash to get 99 mage, and tbh i wanna do rc to at least like 70, but its to boring for me =d

so other then these great tips, can someone offer more, or tell me a uncrowded monster that drops elites that i could manage with my stats

A slaYer KiD.png

i would like to thank you for this, i love doing clues, but idk what id be able to kill for elites, all the monsters are croweded except for iron drags and ive killed about 400 without getting one so far

Pickpocketing HAMs for lvl ones is good, killing Guards or Dagannoths for lvl 2s will work (and dags will serve a dual purpose in training your cmb), jellies and hellhounds are nice for lvl 3's, metal dragons are pretty awesome for elites, but extremely crowded. Alternatively try killing the Skeletal Horror or Bork.

hzvjpwS.gif

I highly recommend completing the Miscellania Quests and doing MTK. Every day that you don't have an investment in it, you're losing potential money. (It also does not require a huge initial investment, maybe 1-2m, and you can always take some out if need be)

Other than that, stick to herb-runs and your dailies, and then slay, TT, or whatever else you enjoy in the in-between time. Good luck!

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

ive been doing about 2-3 herb runs a day, im asuming dailys is like battle staff's etc, and i dont make much cash from them, and as for mtk i dont like that because i already dont have much starting cash to begin with, not to mention i didnt do the second quest which helps with mtk

Do Royal Trouble ASAP then put at least 750k in the coffers. Failing that, just put in as much cash as you possibly can. You're really missing out by not doing that.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

How do you not make good money from dailies? I make over 250k+ every day and I dont have many of the ones that require you to beat quests unlocked. That's 250k not counting MTK or herbs. After MTK/herbs I make 500k-750k easy... A day. In 30 minutes.

Then do some herb runs as you said a few times a day for a bonus 100k+ in five minutes or so.

And as sugguested if you don't want to do slayer, dragons, etc. Killing some low levels for herb drops and other decent drops can add up. I've heard level 2 men in edge can provide over 200k+ an hour. You can also look camping some of the lower level slayer monsters as they tend to drop some decent herbs, even a few drop mystic peices, even a dragon med or square for a few if I remember correctly. Definily would but you at making a few hundred thousand an hour.

Didn't see your stats but you could also camp avansies if you have decent prayer or defense level and a good range level.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Pickpocketing HAMs for lvl ones is good, killing Guards or Dagannoths for lvl 2s will work (and dags will serve a dual purpose in training your cmb), jellies and hellhounds are nice for lvl 3's, metal dragons are pretty awesome for elites, but extremely crowded. Alternatively try killing the Skeletal Horror or Bork.

can't kill bork or skeletal horror, i guess i can always try my luck at metals again, or mage avansies since i want mage, as i found a guide from a very long time ago

Slayer \:D/

My stats are close to yours and I make loads of money from slayer.

and as for you sir :evil: dont make me jealous with your georgeous slayer level :twss: im going for 83, but i wanted to take breaks to make money imbetween slayer

A slaYer KiD.png

I highly recommend completing the Miscellania Quests and doing MTK. Every day that you don't have an investment in it, you're losing potential money. (It also does not require a huge initial investment, maybe 1-2m, and you can always take some out if need be)

Other than that, stick to herb-runs and your dailies, and then slay, TT, or whatever else you enjoy in the in-between time. Good luck!

ill try to get around to doing the quest some time this week thanks for the advise on this and everyone else that stated it :^_^:

Do Royal Trouble ASAP then put at least 750k in the coffers. Failing that, just put in as much cash as you possibly can. You're really missing out by not doing that.

same as above thanks

How do you not make good money from dailies? I make over 250k+ every day and I dont have many of the ones that require you to beat quests unlocked. That's 250k not counting MTK or herbs. After MTK/herbs I make 500k-750k easy... A day. In 30 minutes.

Then do some herb runs as you said a few times a day for a bonus 100k+ in five minutes or so.

And as sugguested if you don't want to do slayer, dragons, etc. Killing some low levels for herb drops and other decent drops can add up. I've heard level 2 men in edge can provide over 200k+ an hour. You can also look camping some of the lower level slayer monsters as they tend to drop some decent herbs, even a few drop mystic peices, even a dragon med or square for a few if I remember correctly. Definily would but you at making a few hundred thousand an hour.

Didn't see your stats but you could also camp avansies if you have decent prayer or defense level and a good range level.

I'm saying that i don't make good money from dailys because i only have varrock armour 1, seers head band 1, and lumbride ring 1, as to even finish getting the varrock armour 3 I would thus need to gain several levels and quests to acheive it, and if I'm not wrong, which I probily am, it would cost me a few hundred thousand to get some of those levels. (not sure because it's been about a year and a half since i looked at the acheivement diarys)

A slaYer KiD.png

Looking at your skills:

-Get 78 magic and do Lunar Diplomacy if you haven't. Superglass Make can make 800k-1m/hr although it is very intensive.

-Ghaahking single nats is around 250-300k/hr

-Farming Ranarrs - 100k for 5 minutes a day

-Thieving Master Farmers - maybe 200-300k/hr at your level with ardougne cloak/gloves of silence

I heard Grenwalls are extremely profitable at 77 hunter but I don't have any firsthand experience with them.

Also, on the topic of MTK about how much do you earn on a daily value, thanks to anyone in advance to who might answer

You can easily double the daily investment (75k), more so if you get good items from nests, etc.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

Also, on the topic of MTK about how much do you earn on a daily value, thanks to anyone in advance to who might answer

You can easily quadruple the daily investment (75k), more so if you get good items from nests, etc.

fix'd

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

You can easily quadruple the daily investment (75k), more so if you get good items from nests, etc.

fix'd

:D

Tainaith.png

ill try to get around to doing the quest some time this week thanks for the advise on this and everyone else that stated it :^_^:

same as above thanks

I'm saying that i don't make good money from dailys because i only have varrock armour 1, seers head band 1, and lumbride ring 1, as to even finish getting the varrock armour 3 I would thus need to gain several levels and quests to acheive it, and if I'm not wrong, which I probily am, it would cost me a few hundred thousand to get some of those levels. (not sure because it's been about a year and a half since i looked at the acheivement diarys)

I dont have any of the diary's done and I make 250k+ in dailies + herbs + MTK.

Buyout all run shops

buy out all feathers

buy all battlestaffs you can

buy broad bolts

sell.... Profit.

If 250k isn't worth it when you can work it into your farming run very easily then i dont know what your looking to benefit from this thread. GL to you.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Looking at your skills:

-Get 78 magic and do Lunar Diplomacy if you haven't. Superglass Make can make 800k-1m/hr although it is very intensive.

-Ghaahking single nats is around 250-300k/hr

-Farming Ranarrs - 100k for 5 minutes a day

-Thieving Master Farmers - maybe 200-300k/hr at your level with ardougne cloak/gloves of silence

I heard Grenwalls are extremely profitable at 77 hunter but I don't have any firsthand experience with them.

ooo mage exp with high profit? ima HAVE to try it out!

same for the master farmers because 99 thieving

thanks for the tips sir/ma'am

same as above thanks

I dont have any of the diary's done and I make 250k+ in dailies + herbs + MTK.

Buyout all run shops

buy out all feathers

buy all battlestaffs you can

buy broad bolts

sell.... Profit.

If 250k isn't worth it when you can work it into your farming run very easily then i dont know what your looking to benefit from this thread. GL to you.

see if you would have explained it like this i wouldve understood, thanks for clearifying yourself

A slaYer KiD.png

Well i just spent 35 mins in the new edgeville dungeron dungerneering thing with chaos druids and got 288k's worth of rannar, kwuarm, dwarf weed and lantadyme. Very good money.

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"