Murder she wrote

jasignhagj

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is getting rather out of hand. Do you hate me THAT much?...

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

*starts laughing insanely.*

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Dude, rocco as mayor would be worse than me being president of the united states (hypothetical, no way in hell i'm going to even try). Impulsive as [bleep], nuclear war would be in therein about 5 seconds.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Dude, rocco as mayor would be worse than me being president of the united states (hypothetical, no way in hell i'm going to even try). Impulsive as [bleep], nuclear war would be in therein about 5 seconds.

The mayor can't do anything but act as a tie-breaker, how can he screw anything up.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

MEh, i just know roccos going to kill me, like an ass.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hm, true enough. But then, you only took an interest in this After our dear departed mayors horribly bloody death.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Just randomly stating that you only posted stoof here after the Retech died, when you just came along and convicted me.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Because i'm too neutrel. I don't give a [cabbage] about politics, especially ingame ones.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... What? Scince when is saying that i don't give a [bleep] about politics overdoing it?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

What... Again? All I was doing was staying out of the mayors office because i would be a bad one. I would be waayyy to indesicive in any tiebreaking situation.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

He's going to kill me. LEt me go get my knife ready so i can gouge out my own eyeballs LIKE A MAN.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Another day, another death.

Today our good friend RpgGamer was killed in his sleep last night. The doctor was unable to save him. It seems that the mafia is still present in this town. Citizens, who shall you nominate to run out of town to hopefully end this problem?

Amaranth_GTO.png