Guide to Powerfletching

Uula

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 325gp?! i got to world 1 varrock and i buy like 10k yew logs 250gp ea and buy flax 100gp each, my friend helps me with the flax, make into bows and sell 600 each(i only do this when i just need the cash more then xp)so buying 10k flax and yew logs is 3.5mill and when i make into longs and sell i get 6mill :P

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

heh i think all this is kinda funny cuz your method is how i do it and i have never even looked at "your" method before but you are right it is a very good way to string :P im hoping to get 99 fletching sometime heh i only got 70 right now but i got 83 woodcutting lol

lol 325gp?! i got to world 1 varrock and i buy like 10k yew logs 250gp ea and buy flax 100gp each, my friend helps me with the flax, make into bows and sell 600 each(i only do this when i just need the cash more then xp)so buying 10k flax and yew logs is 3.5mill and when i make into longs and sell i get 6mill :P

Seeing as the guide is dated in early December, I could imagine that the prices have changed remarkably. I can't keep updating it all the time, you just have to figure your way to pay less than 470gp/material pack.

I've just seen that yews go very low since the introduction of construction, so it's extra profitable to make cash like this, NOW. Soon the prices will go back up again, so I recommend buying materials now.

Uula.png

Great guide! Nothing i didn't do already but it's still useful for people new to stringing bows.

Btw my 10 min record is 572 :D can't keep it at that speed for an hour though.

Yeah, I can do 600+ in 10 minutes, but no way for an hour. BUT I have done 3100/h for about 90 minutes straight :oops:

Wewt 600th post

Uula.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

borrowing your guide giving all credit to you

hope you don't mind me showing a few others in a clan site ;)

[randomized offtopic]

owlmedley.gif

[/randomized offtopic]

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

i HOPE you will read this:

Thanks to your awsome guide i became lvl 99 fletching, thanks to YOUR tips!!

it also made me 17 mil profite from lvl 89 to 99

( i strung 120k yew longs, around 2.5k per hour )

thank you!

=D> Nice guide, I never really tried finding the fastest way to string but maybe this will make me hate stringing bows slightly less.. :-k (91 fletching)

I didn't read every page so no idea if anyone pointed this out but.. Why did you block out the gold amount in first pic and none of the others...? :shame: :wink:

~Proud owner of a Fire Cape~ July 9, 2006 ~At 95 Combat~

single_skill1134368743.png

having one file with 23 million fletching experience and another with 10 million, i must say your method has worked wonders for me. i would always do 14 at a time and changing the space wastes so much time. i think i have been able to do 1000 in 15 minutes or something to that effect

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

• 2 weeks later...
i HOPE you will read this:

Thanks to your awsome guide i became lvl 99 fletching, thanks to YOUR tips!!

it also made me 17 mil profite from lvl 89 to 99

( i strung 120k yew longs, around 2.5k per hour )

thank you!

Very nice to hear, congrats!

Uula.png

• 2 weeks later...
cool guide but stringing suaks wagon

Stringing rules. Fastest fletch exp for a good profit (rune darts are fastest I guess... But no good profit from those)

Uula.png