Guide to Powerfletching

Uula

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the older method more :?

I'm pretty sure it's the same thing replacing the 'random item' with another unstrung

( shh, I'm the guy who wrote it )

dunno if its already been asked but why face the camra north and at CW

The CW bank is ONE-CLICK. In other banks, with an exception for the RFD and Duel arena banks, you have to right click and select "Bank Banker" or "Use-Quickly Bank Booth". Here it's one click.

The north facing camera is not absolutely necessary, but I found it the spot where I least clicked peoples cats and the crates around the chest when opening my bank.

There you got it, I'll add it to the FAQ :wink:

Uula.png

What is the fastest way to get the strings, other than buying them? The Gnome Stronghold? Seer Village? Inquiring minds want to know!

Pick flax in Lletya (started mournings end part 1) and spin them in lumby castle (bank on the 3rd floor, spinning wheel on the 2nd).

You can pick about 1.5k flax in hour in Lletya.

barrowsmsanta,Saukko93.gif

Barrows drops: 17 - Ahrims staff x 2, Guthans platebody x 2, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks platelegs, Karils leathercoif x 2, Veracs flail, Ahrims robeskirt x 3, Guthans warspear, Karils leatherskirt, Karils leathertop, Torags hammers x2

i have an idea that i use, its instead of having thelongbow/string and the VERY bottom right corner i have it one space up and its alot faster since theres a smaller gap, but you can by mistake drag it down so you have to put it back up again, you miht wanna try that technique

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

i have an idea that i use, its instead of having thelongbow/string and the VERY bottom right corner i have it one space up and its alot faster since theres a smaller gap, but you can by mistake drag it down so you have to put it back up again, you miht wanna try that technique

I have tried that and the possibility for misclicking is why I didn't list it... But sure it's pretty fast too, I guess. I'm just used to having it like this.

Can I add this to the guide if I give you credit?

Uula.png

I have tried that and the possibility for misclicking is why I didn't list it... But sure it's pretty fast too, I guess. I'm just used to having it like this.

Can I add this to the guide if I give you credit?

P.S. I have the bow 1 up from the bottom to, it works better for me then having the bow on the bottom.

i used to use this method when i fletched, got to 85 ina week or so lol, now with yew longs doing strining only i averaged about 110-130k exp per hour. Thats fast... With mage longs that i can do now i imagine itl be about another 20k per hour or so

99 fletching el prolly be my first 99

Lumbridge castle is a good place to spin Bowstrings as the (new) bank is just upstairs from the spinning wheel :wink:

Thanks, that was already in the guide though :wink:

Uula.png

I did that when I took 99 fletching.

What I do need though is help on fm *points at sig*

So if you got any hints, pm me with some please.

Good guide, and it really works.

And I would refer RFD bank more than CW bank. RFD chest is bigger = easier to click.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

I did that when I took 99 fletching.

What I do need though is help on fm *points at sig*

So if you got any hints, pm me with some please.

Good guide, and it really works.

And I would refer RFD bank more than CW bank. RFD chest is bigger = easier to click.

I use CW, as I don't have access to the RFD chest yet :lol:

I'm the greatest quest newb...

Uula.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...