Farming?!?!?

SoiLL1224

I've been thinking of raising my farming while i fish for my whip..is it worth the time to invest in the skill?

Well, if your farming is high enough for toadflax, It would be a profitable thing to do which would make your fish for whip adventure a lot shorter if you check your herbs every 90 minutes

sigsn9.jpg

Your short answer is yes, it's worth it.

Once you're able to farm high level herbs, you'll find that you're profiting with each harvest. Even if you choose to buy your own supercompost. And until you get there, you shouldn't cut too much into your cash pile. Low- and mid-leveled allotment, tree, and fruit trees are very cheap.

hzvjpwS.gif

Farming only loses money if you want it to. Every single patch has the potential to profit.

I'd normally advise against fishing for whips. They have a nasty tendency to get tangled in your nets.

Farming is pretty good money, though. You can make as much in 5 minutes of farming as you'd make in nearly an hour at rocktails with 99 fishing.

All you need is level 32 farming to start seeing the benefits. (ranarrs)

Definitly worth it, one of the only skills I enjoy and truely benefit from daily.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I'd normally advise against fishing for whips. They have a nasty tendency to get tangled in your nets.

Oh I see what you did there...

But OT: Yeah, Farming is one of my main sources of income, I make about 500k a day from farming on a good day I guess...

dzuz3d.jpg

Yes farm! Basically you can balance between fast XP and making money. Personally, I take the slower XP while coins breed in my bank.

For me, this includes picking fruit trees, herbs (whatever it is, you will most likely make money), and flower patches (usually limps). As for super compost, I buy the 40 pineapples a day from the general store in Catherby for only 2 GP each. These work great for making your own super compost at a fraction of the price of buying on the GE.

Big_Stingman.png