What happened?

LolYumadtho

HI guys

I am wondering what happened to this great forum I used to watch this forum a lot and there was much great members and great discussion. Where has it all gone and why did everyone leave for? If someone can explain I will be very happy

Thanks so much

Tbh im not 100% sure my self but what i do know is that quite a few clans like vr and other top 10-20 clans didnt like the strictnest of the mods on tip it. so they went over to rsc (runescape comunity forums) which has less strict rules. thats kinda all i know and its very basic.

envy42.png

There was recently a topic about this already.

To be honest i don't know since i haven't been on Tip it for much but from the past topic i see there was a mass ban in tip it causing the clans to find a new forum which we know now by (Runescape Community) but ever since then Tip it has been trying to recover from it.

In my opinion Tip it is going up little by little and hopefully go back from what it used to be

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

The only time i can remember that it could have been more active 6-12 months ago was when the TWR were much more active, other than that it really hasn't changed.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

People realized reading cwa matched opts melee binds only topics were boring. Also lack of personality has shown up on these boards where you see people spam every topic "Gratz :thumbsup:" or quote another person and add nothing of themselves. Also it's the same [cabbage]ty teams, like 342382 them made in the past couple months and they've accomplished at best a 20man pull and an impressive 7 man ending in their melee binds cwa matched opts war.

When clans start challenging themselves and doing better stuff with their time, and getting real wars and into a lil beef things will pick up. In the meantime get used to reading the same clans doing 23940829482 melee binds matched opts wars a week.

6590ew.jpg

HI guys

I am wondering what happened to this great forum I used to watch this forum a lot and there was much great members and great discussion. Where has it all gone and why did everyone leave for? If someone can explain I will be very happy

Thanks so much

Illusion closed.

/join #sovereign on swiftirc

0ndZL.png

as a 9 year user of this community, I can honestly say in 2001-2003/4 it was the pinnacle of the clan world. The moderation ended up sucking, it was ran effectively by members of "the" and the alliance. and modding got biased. The staff dwindled more, and the administration couldn't find good replacements, didn't care, whatever, and cracked down, many were banned unfairly. Myself included.

We left tip.it for greener pastures Rsnewera was fun for awhile, and Zybez picked up , meanwhile, poor management caused the entire boards to decline

Years later, tip.it clan's was a ghost town. The administration was trying build tip.it back up, and understood they knew nothing about clans and put together a group called the clan improvement council, which was basically people who were left and ex staff, people were invited, changes were made.

For the past 2, almost 3 years, we have been slowly working to build a foundation, brick by brick, to re-establish a clan community - for the clans, by the clans.

Overtime statistically, activity has picked up and any declining seems to be fluctuating that is not a trend, seemingly.

I'd say we're improving, and if you have any suggestions to make this place better, or anyone who reads this.

Post em :)

We strive for excellence.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

When clans start challenging themselves and doing better stuff with their time, and getting real wars and into a lil beef things will pick up. In the meantime get used to reading the same clans doing 23940829482 melee binds matched opts wars a week.

This is also very true.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Tbh im not 100% sure my self but what i do know is that quite a few clans like vr and other top 10-20 clans didnt like the strictnest of the mods on tip it. so they went over to rsc (runescape comunity forums) which has less strict rules. thats kinda all i know and its very basic.

VR wasn't even a clan when the exodus from tipit to RSC happened.

Tip.it was clan central back in the day as per Das.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

INB4 one of two things

I am baws member of rebellion is stated

or

I am baws DI Founder, even though I was never DI

Seriously though, Everton got banned, Pete N00b got banned, DV died, beef is gone.

If we want to rebuild Tip It forums we need to get Forsaken on here, and stir up some more beef. Any takers?

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

hmmm

This is also another problem.

I find this comment rather ironic when you're the person spamming every topic with the same message.

Gratz CA :thumbup:

Gratz AA :thumbup:

Gratz 'The' :thumbup:

Gratz BK :thumbup:

Gratz LGZ :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

hmmm

This is also another problem.

I find this comment rather ironic when you're the person spamming every topic with the same message.

Gratz CA :thumbup:

Gratz AA :thumbup:

Gratz 'The' :thumbup:

Gratz BK :thumbup:

Gratz LGZ :thumbup:

Gratz Jack :thumbup:

Team Jack: 9000

Team Uffan5: :thumbup:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

This is clan "discussion", i don't find any discussion worthy in clan fights. I read topics that appeal to me and post gratz :thumbup: regardless, sorry if you have a problem with that :smile:

crsigl.png

Well as much as others hate to admit, RSC seems to have more interesting topics (especially in CD) so people tend to read RSC more and TIF less (since all the big stuff about the clan world are obviously happening there) It's also kinda fun to read the troll arguments sometimes lol.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010