What to do on bonus xp weekend?

tigershelby2

So, i think im just going to get 70 agility with my BA horn, and that leaves me with nothing else to do on the xp weekend. I dont really have a real desire to get my herb up, and i would like to get some ranging xp, but how? I was thinking maybe cannon at daggs, or kniving ogres?

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

As a rule of thumb, people usually raise skills that are either extremely expensive or extremely slow to level up. Herblore and Slayer come to mind. You can choose to do that and follow that guideline or use the Bonus XP Weekend to raise a skill you genuinely enjoy >_>

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Well, im looking to get 90 range to chin, after i make the money from blue dragons (hints 70 agility). So, im looking to get close to 90, but i doubt i will. Plus if i dont, i can range the blues to get the xp.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

86 ranged and you're worrying about not getting 90 ranged on xp weekend?

Hmm odd XD

If you cannon dags you will probably make it without much hassle, but why would you train ranged on xp weekend, off all the skills i would certainly NOT train ranged even if it would be my most loved skill, and yes i have been in that position so i know what i'm talking about.

Anyway, you got a low farming run which is silly as doing a herb run in between tasks is probably the fastest way for you to make money.

So you could plant a fruit/tree in every single patch possible then on the very day check it for health for BIG exp!

Which will bring your farming level higher, thus you can start making more money from your herb runs. (if you plant like lantadymes or anything and get 8 per patch, knowing there's 5 patches and guessing that lantadymes will surpass 13k ea when the xp weekend nears then you can somewhat estimate a 520k gain (not profit) in roughly 10 mins)

That would be a good thing to start with.

Surely you have some charms laying around and if not you stil have plenty of time to get some, use them once your bonus exp has ran out, so it's at x1.10%, 0.10% ain't much but it's better than nothing considering the fact that summoning is very very handy but also very costy.

So what you do in between is really up to you, if i were you i'd train skills that have handy benefits close to the level you already are, so you'll actually benefit from it, no reason in raising smithing if you ain't gonna reach 99 if you know what i mean.

Ps: Xp weekend is about spending (not wasting!!!) money as it's probably the best time around to spend your money (or are you saving it all up to give to your grandchildren?), certainly not to make money.

If you're out to make money, now is the time, save all your hoarded supplies and sell them 1-2 days before xp weekend for max $$$.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I do plan on doing some farming, though i only have my MTK and specs seeds (mainly irit) so thats covered as none of the trees will buy. 99 range is really my only defined long term goal, and i dont really have an actual need to raise other skills. I have always been content with lower skills, my goals are only to get skills for GWD, so mainly combats, and eventually prayer then herb. My main problem is making money, and i will have that covered once i get 70 agility.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Personally, I would ignore range and train cons until the bonus drops below 2x, then train range. You probably won't hit 90 but cons is more worth the weekend.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

In order, I will be checking the health on my trees to raise my pathetic farming level, then train herblore like crazy, then probably range slay until 1.1x, then summoning.

Construction is a good idea but I have no desire to raise it any higher.

vettro.png

When it was first announced I was like, YES TIME TO GET 88 HERBLORE.

But then I realized that from 65 that was unrealistic. (would require like 7k antifire potions or some large amount that I do not have the money for) So then I decided I am just going to merchant the herblore supplies I have now, smoke barrage monkey skeletons for the first 6 hours or so which will get me a boat load of magic experience and closer to 99 constitution. Then after wards, from all the money I made merching the herblore stuff, I am going to buy 92/95 prayer.

good game herblore fanatics :)

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada