Gladz + friends vs Df + friends unplanned

Crazy723

Iam sure Downfall wont Ryan, but from my others boys... it's a whole different story. And if TT wants to help an No Honored clan, well that's gona be intreasting.

"AC"ing..... btw... :rolleyes:

Gladz is far from no honor. They interfered in one of your fights, for whatever reason. However if you consider Gladz's past especially with there rivals they have never been crashing wars. However they did do hunts etc. Why wouldn't we help gladz, there respectful and they keep to themselves unless they have a rivalry. They have a strong community and obviously they have no problem with us. Hell, a few weeks ago, Gladz and a few TT fought together.

Your right buddy, not "crashed".. "interfered"... good word. :thumbsup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam sure Downfall wont Ryan, but from my others boys... it's a whole different story. And if TT wants to help an No Honored clan, well that's gona be intreasting.

Gladz is far from no honor. They interfered in one of your fights, for whatever reason. However if you consider Gladz's past especially with there rivals they have never been crashing wars. However they did do hunts etc. Why wouldn't we help gladz, there respectful and they keep to themselves unless they have a rivalry. They have a strong community and obviously they have no problem with us. Hell, a few weeks ago, Gladz and a few TT fought together.

Exactly, interfered. They have even said themselves that it was an accident. Therefore once again considering there past they don't crash people that they have rivalries with. Therefore if they need an ac because "your boys" or whomever decides to crash, im sure if they contact TT, we will come, Just as we have for tipit and RSC clans alike.

Don't play around with the semantics. Interfering or crashing, it's the same thing. They were well aware that we were in a war (one of their members was watching) and still decided to hit us, meanwhile killing people who were still in the war.

And P.S. we don't plan on stooping down to their level by crashing their wars.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Exactly, interfered. They have even said themselves that it was an accident. Therefore once again considering there past they don't crash people that they have rivalries with. Therefore if they need an ac because "your boys" or whomever decides to crash, im sure if they contact TT, we will come, Just as we have for tipit and RSC clans alike.

Ofocourse not... AA crashing? Nha. mate.. we will be there to help AC. :cool: TTs are welcomed to join us. :wink:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember

Ofocourse not... AA crashing? Nha. mate.. we will be there to help AC. :cool: TTs are welcomed to join us. :wink:

Never said a clan name. Don't know why you would bring AA up..

You lot obviously take this game just as serious as I do, if you're going to sit in your IRC and ask if I'm mentally ill. If you're really this upset that you decided to give us a fight and couldn't keep up -- get off the topic. You have T0 to call, why didn't you? We saw you had Vanzant with you and were attempting to mass BK of course we're going to call friends lol.

<@A_tinkerbel> lordhotshot

<lordhotshot> ello

<@A_tinkerbel> is crazy actually [developmentally delayed]ed?

<%dan[badgy]> [developmentally delayed]ation

<@A_tinkerbel> like i am being honest

<@A_tinkerbel> not trying to flame

<@A_tinkerbel> but is he actually

[17:12] <07Ralph> its funny because he thinks hes a troll

[17:12] <07Ralph> and that hes smart

[17:12] <07Ralph> but really hes an idiot

If I'm such an idiot/[developmentally delayed] whatever you want to label me why must you continue to bait us in fight recaps etc...? Just don't post on our topics if all you have to say is how stupid I am because in the end you're still the idiots who won't step foot into PvP unless you have the excuse of "We were acing" whenever you get tore up.

weve had alot of pvp fites these weeks.... weve had more then 2-3 the past week or so

Never said a clan name. Don't know why you would bring AA up..

AA was ACing for Downfall and then Gladz came and "Interfered" a little which I don't know why but Iam sure it's nothing too serious. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember

• 2 weeks later...

Grats gladz , looked easy

About as easy as EoS ending you're fight today.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.