Gladz + friends vs Df + friends unplanned

Crazy723

There was some confusion regarding the previous post so reposting this with Kimberly's approval.

To make things clear: We hit their AC but this is NOT what the video is of. The video is of us fighting them after they re-massed on another world and decided they really wanted to fight us. Good fight DF+friends.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video may be reposted due to the fact that DF cannot suitably prove they were returning to the wild to continue AC'ing for CR. Talking to CR and MMA officials, none of them could recall quite what was happening, being understandably involved in their own fights to take notice. If anyone has evidence of the contrary they can PM me; otherwise, this stays open.

hzvjpwS.gif

We never re-massed on a different world and I gave you the proof of what happened so I don't know why you would allow this to be re-opened, when I gave you the exact logs from CR asking us to come back. But okay.

Gratz on hitting an AC Gladz. Keep up the amazing work. :thumbsup:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Rune hungry. Obsessive. These are now the words that come to mind when I see a Gladz victory topic over Downfall.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lot obviously take this game just as serious as I do, if you're going to sit in your IRC and ask if I'm mentally ill. If you're really this upset that you decided to give us a fight and couldn't keep up -- get off the topic. You have T0 to call, why didn't you? We saw you had Vanzant with you and were attempting to mass BK of course we're going to call friends lol.

<@A_tinkerbel> lordhotshot

<lordhotshot> ello

<@A_tinkerbel> is crazy actually [developmentally delayed]ed?

<%dan[badgy]> [developmentally delayed]ation

<@A_tinkerbel> like i am being honest

<@A_tinkerbel> not trying to flame

<@A_tinkerbel> but is he actually

[17:12] <07Ralph> its funny because he thinks hes a troll

[17:12] <07Ralph> and that hes smart

[17:12] <07Ralph> but really hes an idiot

If I'm such an idiot/[developmentally delayed] whatever you want to label me why must you continue to bait us in fight recaps etc...? Just don't post on our topics if all you have to say is how stupid I am because in the end you're still the idiots who won't step foot into PvP unless you have the excuse of "We were acing" whenever you get tore up.

recruit10.gif

You lot obviously take this game just as serious as I do, if you're going to sit in your IRC and ask if I'm mentally ill. If you're really this upset that you decided to give us a fight and couldn't keep up -- get off the topic. You have T0 to call, why didn't you? We saw you had Vanzant with you and were attempting to mass BK of course we're going to call friends lol.

<lordhotshot> ello

If I'm such an idiot/[developmentally delayed] whatever you want to label me why must you continue to bait us in fight recaps etc...? Just don't post on our topics if all you have to say is how stupid I am because in the end you're still the idiots who won't step foot into PvP unless you have the excuse of "We were acing" whenever you get tore up.

:thumbsup: for learning how to use copy and paste. :)

We haven't been baiting you in any topic, you are the one who has posted this topic to bait us. This isn't just your topic, it has our name in it too so i can post as i want.

The excuses of we were acing? We had like 12 people on an ac trip then you guys massed 70ish opts to come hit us. T0 doesn't do pvp and was there any bk besides Vanzant......? How about you just stop making topics on how you crashed a 12 person ac and won (with another clan). Anyways Gratz on your huge win.

This is over a week old just give it up already honestly.

Btw I am done posting on this so have fun.

From the great words of Mariah Carey " boy why you so obsessed with me?"

df.jpg

100925185951.png

We wouldn't have posted anything had you not re-massed with 75 options of your own to fight us. You also were in BK's IRC asking them to mass up and help. Other than that. Good post (Y)

recruit10.gif

Congratz Gladz + THE/ a select few of THE (Whatever pleases Gladz the most), now please stop begging us for fights, or flaming us to war in pvp, encouragement is fine with me but LOLOLOL CWA isn't making your clan look good, as I can recall Gladz being more cwa based in the past. I can also honestly say being obsessed with trying to damage or get a fight with one clan isn't healthy, and I hope you grow up.

6590ew.jpg

<lordhotshot> ello

I like your style of logs:

(01:14:30) <Damin> Just curious, but you PROBABLY shouldn't talk [cabbage] about someone you're afraid to hit in the wilderness LOL

(01:14:34) * Damin is now known as Crazy723

(01:14:37) <Crazy723> [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]s.

So what your saying is that we take it seriously, When your the ones that think we won't come out in pvp and hit you BECAUSE WE TAKE THIS GAME TO SERIOUSLY? Dude, Ur just a massive facepalm.

Gladz has been dying for ages now and your half the reason they are probably, They use to be an honour clan yes, But you have just completly made Gladz this peice of [cabbage] they are today.

Makeing everything so serious, All your members are bored of it now yet you continue, There just saying Gf etc and all you can come out with is this crap. You are probably one of the worst clan official i ever see.

Even your officials came, registered on our boards and had to appologys for your behaviour:

" I'll apologize for the way some of our members acted and responded to our loss. It was unacceptable what some of our members said after losing. I personally don't have a problem with you guys. Both of us were lagging at the fight. It wasn't just us.

Seeing as the outcome was so close, perhaps we can work on arranging a (clean) rematch in the future. If any Gladz members continue to flame you guys I'll see to it they're warned, and I expect your leaders do the same should any of your members flame us outside of your boards.

Edited by scott, "

Posted by Mr Hydration, Gladz council.

Yet you still continue to make you and your clan look bad, Take a step back and look what your doing. Stop acting like such a dumb ass over one loss. I pitty you.

lol... your just making yourself and your clan look bad by continuing this... idk why your so obsessed with us.. when obviously everyone else in your clan has let it pass.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

So what YOU'RE saying is that we take it seriously, when YOU'RE the ones that think we won't come out in pvp and hit you BECAUSE WE TAKE THIS GAME TOO SERIOUSLY? Dude, you're just a massive facepalm.

Gladz has been dying for ages now and you're half the reason they are probably. They used to be an honour clan yes, but you have just completly made Gladz this piece of [cabbage] they are today.

Making everything so serious, all your members are bored of it now yet you continue, they're just saying "Gf etc..." and all you can come out with is this crap. You are probably one of the worst clan officials I have ever seen.

Even your officials came, registered on our boards and had to apologize for your behaviour:

" I'll apologize for the way some of our members acted and responded to our loss. It was unacceptable what some of our members said after losing. I personally don't have a problem with you guys. Both of us were lagging at the fight. It wasn't just us.

Seeing as the outcome was so close, perhaps we can work on arranging a (clean) rematch in the future. If any Gladz members continue to flame you guys I'll see to it they're warned, and I expect your leaders do the same should any of your members flame us outside of your boards.

Edited by scott, "

Posted by Mr Hydration, Gladz council. <---- He's retired. LOL.

Yet you still continue to make you and your clan look bad, take a step back and look what you're doing. Stop acting like such a dumb ass over one loss. I pity you.

I fixed some of your spelling/grammar issues. I hope you didn't mind :)

Will, it wouldn't need to be continued had you not went and cried to get the first video locked. It shouldn't have been locked in the first place.

Edit: both of you need to look at this, seriously. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

recruit10.gif

So what YOU'RE saying is that we take it seriously, when YOU'RE the ones that think we won't come out in pvp and hit you BECAUSE WE TAKE THIS GAME TOO SERIOUSLY? Dude, you're just a massive facepalm.

Gladz has been dying for ages now and you're half the reason they are probably. They used to be an honour clan yes, but you have just completly made Gladz this piece of [cabbage] they are today.

Making everything so serious, all your members are bored of it now yet you continue, they're just saying "Gf etc..." and all you can come out with is this crap. You are probably one of the worst clan officials I have ever seen.

Even your officials came, registered on our boards and had to apologize for your behaviour:

Edited by scott, "

Yet you still continue to make you and your clan look bad, take a step back and look what you're doing. Stop acting like such a dumb ass over one loss. I pity you.

Will, it wouldn't need to be continued had you not went and cried to get the first video locked. It shouldn't have been locked in the first place.

Edit: both of you need to look at this, seriously. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

All that over a locked video topic lmao.

Sorry you dont approve of my grammar/spelling i dont take time out of my day to check for it/Care.

Edited by scott, "

half the time im usually on my phone or itouch when making posts (as i am now)... and i didnt speak to any mod about the first post you made.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

You have T0 to call, why didn't you? We saw you had Vanzant with you and were attempting to mass BK of course we're going to call friends lol.

Downfall don't call us because they're not obsessed for a win topic. You're making your clan look so horrible on these forums. Please can you just give it a rest, accept you lost a CWA fight and leave this obsession alone?

Genesis Leader

You have T0 to call, why didn't you? We saw you had Vanzant with you and were attempting to mass BK of course we're going to call friends lol.

Downfall don't call us because they're not obsessed for a win topic. You're making your clan look so horrible on these forums. Please can you just give it a rest, accept you lost a CWA fight and leave this obsession alone?

You do realize that if I was really so obsessed I would have made an actual fight recap topic correct? It's a video topic... it's time you stop being so obsessed with "defending" your allies. It's a video of us fighting them in PvP it's not like I went and made some elaborate post saying "Yeah we massed up hit DF they remassed with some friends so we called friends and just messed them up yeahhhhh buddy good fight df" is it? Seriously, it's a video topic I suggest you all leave this obsession alone considering you're just as guilty of it as I am.

recruit10.gif

You do realize that if I was really so obsessed I would have made an actual fight recap topic correct? It's a video topic... it's time you stop being so obsessed with "defending" your allies. It's a video of us fighting them in PvP it's not like I went and made some elaborate post saying "Yeah we massed up hit DF they remassed with some friends so we called friends and just messed them up yeahhhhh buddy good fight df" is it? Seriously, it's a video topic I suggest you all leave this obsession alone considering you're just as guilty of it as I am.

I posted because you, yes you Crazy brought T0 up in a Gladz v DF topic. I'll show you. Whereas you're still posting because...actually I don't know. Good luck getting your fight.

Genesis Leader

You lost to us twice in a row and now you're so desperate to try to grab any opportunity (no matter how insignificant it is) to prove that you're better. How about you just get over it and stop embarrassing yourself?

Seriously, Crazy, you have got to be the biggest no lifer on TIF. That's really all that has to be said.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Looked fun, may turn out to be an interesting rivalry now that other clans are starting to get involved in it :P

The only clans getting involved in it are THE and Cordy from Solace. We're not resorting to calling T0 lol. We had like 2 friends tops that wanted to AC with us.

6590ew.jpg

I posted because you, yes you Crazy brought T0 up in a Gladz v DF topic. I'll show you. Whereas you're still posting because...actually I don't know. Good luck getting your fight.

Yes, I brought you up because they were whining about us calling our friends aka 'The'. You're still posting because you believe that you and your little alliance are completely innocent in all of this, when you're definitely not. Thank you for the good luck, we already got our revenge in PvP aka this topic. I haven't seen DF out in wilderness since then.

recruit10.gif