I think im in the wrong rs!

Guest dominic73

Guest dominic73

Artist: Dominic73

Theme: I think im in the wrong RS!

Elapsed Time: 45 minutes

Emotion: Humorous

Sigs Made: 2

What is this Theme?: I think im in the wrong rs was made up by Dominic73. It is mainly the person in the picture was from rs2. When everything else was in rs1. Or it could be the oppisite way.

Castle555555555.png

Plz rate 1/10

10 being highest!

Guest dominic73
I don't like it, the bg is horribly done you could have put more time into that, and you're rs guy just stands out to much. Just doesn't look right at all. So I'd say 4/10. Sorry for the low rating but you could have done a lot better.

i would like to say its my 2nd pixel siggy and...

rs1 and rs2 are totaly different the person is supposed to be rs2 everything else rs1. unless youve never played rs1 or rs2 then you have no idea what im talking about lol. in rs1 they were small and grapics were horrible.

Guest dominic73
i guess its sort of humourous but the bg stinks and i highly doubt you pixelized they guy but if you did thats very inice :)

lord no i wished i could make a pixel guy like that lol.

Guest dominic73
I've played rs since there was 3 servers and a max of 300 people could go on 1 server before it was full.... So yes I know what you're talking about and you still did a very bad job on it. That doesn't look like rs1.

k thx

ya even for a second atempt that is still sorta bad you should look at other pixelizers and see how they make theirs then do your own cuz you wont sell any lookin like that

supdarklinkel1.jpg

Guest dominic73
ya even for a second atempt that is still sorta bad you should look at other pixelizers and see how they make theirs then do your own cuz you wont sell any lookin like that

im not wanting to sell.

Guest dominic73
I've played rs since there was 3 servers and a max of 300 people could go on 1 server before it was full.... So yes I know what you're talking about and you still did a very bad job on it. That doesn't look like rs1.

ok i would like to see you all try the same thing. you all dont get it do you? its supposed to be a mix you morons.

Elasped time: 45 minutes? Was most of that spent on the text and cutting out the character?

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but my 10 year old sister could make a background like that in 5 minutes. It looks nothing like RS1, I know because I played the game for 2 years.

0.5/10- Very shabby job.

ok i would like to see you all try the same thing. you all dont get it do you? its supposed to be a mix you morons.

We understand that's it's supposed to be a mixed, it's just that it's a horrible one. Now lose the crappy attitude and take it like a man. If you post something that bad and think it's good, you will be flamed.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Elasped time: 45 minutes? Was most of that spent on the text and cutting out the character?

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but my 10 year old sister could make a background like that in 5 minutes. It looks nothing like RS1, I know becuase I played the game for 2 years.

0.5/10- Very shabby job.

We understand that's it's supposed to be a mixed, it's just that it's a horrible one. Now lose the crappy attitude and take it like a man. If you post something that bad and think it's good, you will be flamed.

Yes i agree, you need to get rid of that adittude and oversized ego of yours. What do you expect if you make a post for feedback/comments, and there's no need to insult the people making comments, don't ask for comments if you can't take them.

The idea is good, but work on it some more. Try to make it seem a bit more rscishy if you know what i mean. Also, the rs2 person looks a little pixely and the angle doesent seem right for his stance. Just my opinion. Work on it some more!

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but my 10 year old sister could make a background like that in 5 minutes. It looks nothing like RS1, I know becuase I played the game for 2 years.

0.5/10- Very shabby job.

Yes i agree, you need to get rid of that adittude and oversized ego of yours. What do you expect if you make a post for feedback/comments, and there's no need to insult the people making comments, don't ask for comments if you can't take them.

once again i agree to, i mean cmon u didn't pixel that guy its obvious also the backround is baddd. i played rs1 for 2 years also, and its 10x better than that.... if u think ur the best pixel maker then think that but don't be a little co*ky kid not everything goes ur way so cry...... maybe u can find some comfort in ur mom tellnig u that ur her wittle pixel maker. and calling everyone a moron is a good way to get hated fast :evil: :x

I don't like it, the bg is horribly done you could have put more time into that, and you're rs guy just stands out to much. Just doesn't look right at all. So I'd say 4/10. Sorry for the low rating but you could have done a lot better.

i would like to say its my 2nd pixel siggy and...

rs1 and rs2 are totaly different the person is supposed to be rs2 everything else rs1. unless youve never played rs1 or rs2 then you have no idea what im talking about lol. in rs1 they were small and grapics were horrible.

Thats not pixels, its just bad. :)

Btw, the cut out is realy blurry:S

Ok.

Instead of the bubble maybe he could be saying he's in the wrong rs in the rsc little chat thing at the bottom. RSC isnt a side on view wotever its called just try agen and you'll get better..but atm

2/10

-o-

Oh and not to mention the fact that you are getting out of hand... I was able to do a way better job on first pixel sig just by taking my time. Took me i think like 3 - 4 hours.

fallysig3.gif

there it is. You could have done 10x's better if you have taken your time and had a proper picture thought up in your head. Instead you go and do a 45 minute job and call people morons. I think I speak for everyone when I say: We're not morons, theres only one moron here and that'll be you.