Exact time of bonus xp weekend start

vettro

I live in the eastern time zone in the US. Can anyone tell me when the xp weekend starts?

Here's my plan so far:

Check health on all trees

Tele to Soul Wars

Cut all gems on hand

Make all unfinished pots, (about 6-7k)

Slay/Magic?

When down to 1.1x, summoning

What do you suggest I do with the last few hours I have before 1.1x?

Thanks for the help.

vettro.png

I would do herblore before crafting. You want to squeeze every last drop of bonus out of those potions since herblore is much more expensive and useful at higher levels than crafting is.

Interesting. OK. Any suggestions on what to do after crafting and herblore? I haven't prepared myself for any real training....

vettro.png

I would do herblore before crafting. You want to squeeze every last drop of bonus out of those potions since herblore is much more expensive and useful at higher levels than crafting is.

Interesting. OK. Any suggestions on what to do after crafting and herblore? I haven't prepared myself for any real training....

Consider power slaying. It might be hard to buy supplies, but if you got a cannon, some cannon balls, some super sets, a few good CB familiars (I think karamthulu and maybe some of the kyatts are worth using. Steel minotaur might work too.) you could go nuts. You be gaining the respective skill xp you're using to kill with, the familiar's added experience, HP, AND slay xp.