Mourning's end part 2 problem.

Johannas

I'm stuck here.

mep2.png

I had already gone through, done the cut scene and then remembered i'd left my newly made crystal in the bank.

I forgot to change the direction of the light before i teled away. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

What do i have to do to go back through? This quest has taken friggin hours!

Any help appreciated. - Going to bed now, i'm fed up.

Thank you!!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

After a quick search on the forums, i think i've answered my own problem :huh:

Really strange...

hi, i have a little problem... in the final room with the death altar i have seen the cutscene and now i have to get a death talisman. I teleported out of the room without changing the light beam back, so i cannot go to the death altar through the normal way... what do i have to do? there is a shortcut, but i cannot find where the entrance of the shortcut is. or is there another solution?tyvm,dejelle0ps: sorry for my bad english

Does this help...?

If you teleport out, make sure you turn the mirror towards the cyan door. Otherwise, you'll lock yourself out and you'll have to go through the Underground Pass and enter the tunnel near the dwarf camp or redo the final puzzle.

Don't even remember writing that, but i'll go through the underground pass tomorrow.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Use a Death Altar Tab from Great Orb Project instead of going through the entire Underground Pass. It may save you a lot of time.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

• 2 months later...
  • 12 years later...

So after hours of this dang puzzle I got to the final door and the light isn’t shining meaning I can’t open the door to get to the dwarf dose anyone have any idea why or a work around I’d greatly appreciate it I’m currently addicted to the game and I am one for a few hours daily my gamer tag is wrldguardian please anyone help if you can.

• 8 months later...

I have this note in my notes about that. Obviously it was a problem for me enough that I had to immortalise the solution in-game. I either got it from reading the quest on here (tipit) or I figured it out.

If it makes sense to you. or something else from somewhere else does, I recommend writing it in a way that makes sense to you in your in-game notes.

You'll probably need it again later for the next quest in the series or some other quest from the elves, or a task from Ardougne ... something like that.

image.png.40839cdeb3b861b8f353dfe202f71ba6.png

The relevant note/s is in orange font ^^

Best wishes.