2nd Annual Clan Awards : WINNERS OF 2005

Emp

thanks to all who participated here are the results. :)

Best p2p Clan- DI

Best PK Clan- DI

Best Skill Clan- RSD

Best War- GLADZ VS BK

Best Mini War (12 hours or more prep)- GLADZ VS DI

Most influential Clan- DI

Most Honorable Clan- "THE"

Most Improving Clan- RSD

Best Clan of 2005- DS

crown4gy.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personaly, i think other clans are improving faster then Di :wink:

BTW im in DI and this is not a flame at all but just consider this.

Most of DI are flat 99's in melee and have been for months, they can't improve in stat wise. Now the clans with large amounts of members that were a few months ago level 105 are now taking advantage of RS2 training and AFK at bandits and now these clans flourish as they are gaining higher lvls.

If you kinda get what I mean, most of DI just have to sit around for everybody else to catch up.

Not many people will have noticed but DI has improved loads. Our combat average and amount of members may be around the same but we went through a HUGE overhaul.

To be honest we were sorta at a low before the DS war. Our activity wasn't anywhere near where it should be. Alot of the older members weren't really into RS and were barely playing, we had alot of retired members also. Our power on p2p during aussie timezone was nearly non existant at this point.

After the DS war the leadership of DI knew there had to be some changes made. A few inactive sweeps were made (around 20 members being kicked). After a while alot of the old members didn't want to be dead weight in DI and alot were leaving until they were able to be active again (giving up their spot in a clan for a newer member that can be active). We'll be over 190 members for the first time ever soon.

You'll be seeing alot of fresh new faces when fighting DI now. Don't be fooled though, they are just as ruthless and deadly as our old members :wink: Our p2p aussietime zone power is now better then DS's , I think they are probably the only ones that has noticed that we've gotten stronger during that timezone. (Well DS and TD). Our activing is simply amazing now. We pulled around 90 people 3 days ago to fight RSD on p2p in under 15 mins.

Alot of clans are underestimating us now , Just dont be surprised if we pull at LEAST 140 people to our next war. Just remember you heard it from me first :wink:

lol no loss its not like you actually Get anything for getting the reward lol besides its just opinion and id prolly agree rsd are the most improved how can they not be they started from nothing lol

DI has improved most and isnt the best clan? good job tip ppl lol....

3 things wrong in it...

1. Di isnt most improved(this is a year reward not a few months reward)

2. Ds isnt best clan- they might have won the war but being the best clan would mean that they own all the clans in general....and ds getting beat by everyone doesnt show that.

3. the isnt by far the most hounarable clan- they dont even p2p pk(ALL dishounarability is shown on p2p) so they shouldnt even attend at this category.(look at me getting a strike for saying this)

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

DI has improved most and isnt the best clan? good job tip ppl lol....

3 things wrong in it...

1. Di isnt most improved(this is a year reward not a few months reward)

2. Ds isnt best clan- they might have won the war but being the best clan would mean that they own all the clans in general....and ds getting beat by everyone doesnt show that.

3. the isnt by far the most hounarable clan- they dont even p2p pk(ALL dishounarability is shown on p2p) so they shouldnt even attend at this category.(look at me getting a strike for saying this)

The most improved clan was RSD, he just made a mistake :)

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

How is DI most influential when most clans don't really care about them? Big, strong, most don't care.

Because most of the rules that clans follow were set by DI :wink:

I disagree with a few choices, but whatever. It's not my list, it's a list from a bunch of Alliance members mostly.

GJ to the winners for what it's worth.

tifsbti6oi.gif

:D YEAH !!

GRATZ to all Clans :D Its been a verry exilerating RS Clan year !!

ive been in at least 36 big fights, with us winning and loosing 8) (all part of the game)

The best fight I was in this year musta been the fight with DI at members gate. With returing lotts from both sides the fight lasted more then 1 hour!! I needed to cut the vid in 3 pieces :P

So 1's again, it was an awsome Clan year and i hope 2006 will be just like it :D

kiboxboy

Most of DI are flat 99's in melee and have been for months, they can't improve in stat wise. Now the clans with large amounts of members that were a few months ago level 105 are now taking advantage of RS2 training and AFK at bandits and now these clans flourish as they are gaining higher lvls.

If you kinda get what I mean, most of DI just have to sit around for everybody else to catch up.

not to be mean or anything.

but before i quit playing 6 months ago, thats all I ever saw DI doing. every world there were 2-3 di afking somewhere in the p2p wildy, and then 10 or so randomly pking, so that when someone got afk pked, they would avenge them.

Di just afked first.

Well its cause most of your clan has no life mate...

why is ds best clan of 2005 what have they done besides win a offical war on f2p with di?

You may not know, but DS started this year with a new begining. Just some small top 20 clan to become a top 5 clan. This year has been a huge year for DS. The fight with DI was one of the big highlights, but there are many other factors that have caused DS to become what it is now.