Big pixel sig WIPAGE - just linework

terley

sample4bm.png

got rid of those stupid mistakes, :wink: . I'd be nothin without you lot :cry:

working on the tree, adding more stuff and details.. etc 8)

The whip is kinda long isnt it ?

Nah the whip's a good length if not, too short..

i think ive found a new idol its amazing apart from the odd mistake but noone is perfect...how did you do it? hand drawn and scanned in or on the computer drawn as i cant even draw a dragon medium helmet as my avatar shows :P

I don't like to scan things in, wastes time, so I just draw everything on paint, and edit if it looks odd, which is why his arms were too long :x ..

Btw, it's suppose to be kinda cartoony, so I dun matter that the guy on the left's head looks too big. Adds character :wink: .

this is gonna be a smeg to colour in :? ..

mdogg.. im busy :D . I didn't think you liked my style neway..

vistame09copyhr8.png

good work as per usualy m8. but whats with the stripey baxe :? the whip should be going straight down off the handle, not continuing upwards, it would have 2 have a rod in it or something lol. u might also want 2 make the handle thicker than the rest of the whip 2... and hooray for the teddy bear! sorry. anyways good luck with the compition with no other competition:?

remoteman

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

good work as per usualy m8. but whats with the stripey baxe :? the whip should be going straight down off the handle, not continuing upwards, it would have 2 have a rod in it or something lol. u might also want 2 make the handle thicker than the rest of the whip 2... and hooray for the teddy bear! sorry. anyways good luck with the compition with no other competition:?

remoteman

heh... I think the baxe is gift wraped.

image1ne5.png

as usual terly you have taken pixel art to a whole new level :D

man thats good like the santa on drags head it rocks wish i could make a christmasy sig like that for christmas cause i love that time of year love the presents and i think you've got it all right except one thing the beginning of the whip is to long unless its all starched up it should droop down almost immediately when he holds it :P

how long did the original line drawing take to make?

i am no expert on this myself, but I would estimate that line work would of taken him around 3 or 4 days

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i am no expert on this myself, but I would estimate that line work would of taken him around 3 or 4 days

I doubt it would've taken that long, it looks to be 2 to 3 hours max, propably not even that.

image1ne5.png

I doubt it would've taken that long, it looks to be 2 to 3 hours max, propably not even that.

told u i ain't an expert, but I think it is kind of hard for others to say for a person as all pixellers seem to work at different rates. I mean my first set of lines i doing on computer I been doing for like 5 or 6 hours (i think not sure how long i worked on it for today) and not even finished the 2 characters

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

its taken me about 4 hours to do my doom throne image but then again i was just testing the water :D i colour in as i go along lol on my next sig iv already coloured in the eyes and mouth :D when im done ill post it ive only lined out the char and im loving at already!

ummm a couple problems i see... 1 sec lemme up load an image

terley1io.th.png

ok

1. good you fixed the arms

2. whip is way to long

3. knees are to knobby i would redo the whole leg if it were me

4. and 5. jeweled weapons? kinda odd. doesnt look very good

terley1io.th.png

ok

2. whip is way to long

dont worry ill fix the legs

but the weapons, noone actually notices as of yet but they are actually in wrapping paper :P

vistame09copyhr8.png

Ooo so here I see some of your pixellingness that I've been hearing about. That's very nice, work. I really love the coloring, wow. Not so cartoony, but not too realistic either. It's perfect. The knees do look kinda odd, but other than that, it looks very, very nice. =)

Proud Gladiator since 11-14-04

YelGreCouncil.gif

99 Hits | 99 Att | 99 Str | 99 Def | 123 Combat

terley1io.th.png

ok

2. whip is way to long

but the weapons, noone actually notices as of yet but they are actually in wrapping paper :P

i noticed but my post dident go through :cry:

terley1io.th.png

ok

2. whip is way to long

I noticed the moment I saw them...