Big pixel sig WIPAGE - just linework

terley

ITS 500X200, NOT TO BE USED ON TIP.IT CUS IT'S TOO BIG.

15xy.png

im going for another sucessful sig, not for tip.it btw.. For Wheldon's competition but no one else is entering which defies the whole 'competition' side of the competition.. :x

Still working on this btw, gonna add more presents and details, working on the scary throne, Still blocky as you can see. :wink: . Plus need to colour in, which is gonna take aagggeees. but im stayin positive.

Im still working on that other sig for Ryan btw, just wanted to get this done before xmas.

He's sittin on a pile of gold btw.

Any crits? queries? suggestions? all welcome.. dunno whether to add stuff to the tree cus I think it'll look good plain, as if it would be in medievil times.. :roll: what u think?..

vistame09copyhr8.png

Only things that really stand out as needing fixing before coloring is that the guy on the throne has a really big right (our left) arm, and the back of the mounted plaque appears angled up instead of down

Like the teddy, wrapped sword (im assuming that is why it has all those dots on), and santa hat on the mounted head.

Me think the guy on the left's hand span is too large for a little guy like him

the guy on the right's right arm is too long

The guy in the middle's left leg is shorter..when the kneel is on the same horizon.

The groin area is very distrubing..

It looks like the plate leg made room for a _ _ _ _ _ (hangman anyone?)

The host request it ? :lol:

1b57366d.jpg

nice work tho u mite wanna shorten the whip and did any1 notice that the guy on the far left holds a striking resemblance 2 shaggy from scooby doo?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

thx for the crits guys, will change cus I knew there where mistakes b4 I posted :wink: ..

im glad they look like characters cus in most pixel sigs I see the people just look like everyday John Smith's.. Trying to make them unique. I'll try shave down his head a lil bit but I wanted him to have a big hed. :lol:

I apprichiate the crits tho guys, keep em coming.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Cool lineart. The throne is fine, but just seems too big for the guy sitting on it (looks small), his arms seem a bit too big for him, but I think you can correct all that by just making his body/head/legs bigger to fit the rest. Overall the characters seem a bit skinny but as your style it looks all good, teddybear is just right. The left guy's whip seems a bit rigid where he's holding it at because it goes quite a bit high when it should start to lean down almost immediately after where he's holding it. Good luck with finishing it, gonna be nice.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

the line art's very nice, very detailed and that teddy was a nice touch :P

lol, is it me or does your characters all have very long arms :lol:

kind of like a gorilla :P

probly just watched King Kong :wink:

well like side before the arms are very disproportiate but thats nothing thats unfix-able.

the left guys left arm (from our point of view) is awkward and the underarm should show a bit there.

the bicep of the guy in the middle is to long aswell and his hands seem unusual guerilla style big.

lower his knees and legs a bit so you ccan show little upper leg.

the right guy... well.. he looks like a guerilla .. shoulders to large, monkey expression on the face, long big arms..

good luck mate.

signature_1.gif

theres a big difference between a gorilla and guerilla :P

I know nitpicking isnt cool, but you cant really go round saying that hehe ^_^

The arms on the guy to the right really do need shrinking a tad. The fingers on the dude holding the beer on the left also look a bit big but this ios all minor stuff really. The gold does look like a giant pillow right now but obviously with texture it would look fine :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

ITS 500X200, NOT TO BE USED ON TIP.IT CUS IT'S TOO BIG.

15xy.png

im going for another sucessful sig, not for tip.it btw.. For Wheldon's competition but no one else is entering which defies the whole 'competition' side of the competition.. :x

Still working on this btw, gonna add more presents and details, working on the scary throne, Still blocky as you can see. :wink: . Plus need to colour in, which is gonna take aagggeees. but im stayin positive.

Im still working on that other sig for Ryan btw, just wanted to get this done before xmas.

He's sittin on a pile of gold btw.

Any crits? queries? suggestions? all welcome.. dunno whether to add stuff to the tree cus I think it'll look good plain, as if it would be in medievil times.. :roll: what u think?..

I like it a lot, It's going to look good if you pick the right colours. One things you should think about is the guys' faces'- they currently look the same and will be very boring. Maybe you should add some decorations like carpet and stuff, just to jazz it up.

Good luck with finishing this, if you're going to sell it you'll fetch a high price.

The guy on the right (our right), I think his arms are a bit out of proportion.

Oh and the sword in the gold has the blade covred in jewels ( not a good idea.

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

arms but your probably starting to hate that word :lol:

i think ive found a new idol its amazing apart from the odd mistake but noone is perfect...how did you do it? hand drawn and scanned in or on the computer drawn as i cant even draw a dragon medium helmet as my avatar shows :P