Partyhats

Star_Fox

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what? Unless they were almost all banned at the same time itil still be just as impossible to snipe a phat.

fix'd

You best be trollin...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they usually all get banned at different times.

lol this meme is just rearing its head everywhere

OT. Do you ever think that there will be a point at which phats will be worth more than a max cash pile?

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

So what? Unless they were almost all banned at the same time itil still be just as impossible to snipe a phat.

fix'd

You best be trollin...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they usually all get banned at different times.

lol this meme is just rearing its head everywhere

OT. Do you ever think that there will be a point at which phats will be worth more than a max cash pile?

Absolutely. Since the street price already predicts the prices for them, it's no doubt they could be

worth more than the maximum limit. Green to blue is already too much for players to pay by straight cash

so they are forced to play by the street price if they want to get their hands on one.

Also note the obvious that they are discontinued. More players increasing their wealth means players

are forced to pay more to get items they want. Partyhats can only decrease in supplies while

the wealth, population, and demand are all increasing.

The sad truth about discontinued items is they are always targets of manipulating and hoarding

because people take advantage of their status and try to play around with the demand for these

items. This caused partyhats to be so rare and valuable in the first place. Since merchants

knew how to benefit from this situation, partyhats are no longer what they used to be.

My theory is if the trade limit was taken away at this moment, we will still be seeing street prices,

just not as severe and dependent as before. That means partyhats and other valuables will still

be worth what they are now but the mechanics of buying and selling them will be more

simplistic.